Any info on March 2011 Bordeaux VII?

Originally Posted by metallic

From what I've heard the bordeaux was scratched again and was re-placed with
the retro 7 white/ orion/ black

I wish we could get BORDEAUX VIIs but ....
frown.gif
 who knowns

That WHITE / ORION / BLACK VII sounds nice and from what Im thinking is going to look DOPE.

Cant wait to see that.

I wish we could get BORDEAUX VIIs but ....
frown.gif
 who knowns

That WHITE / ORION / BLACK VII sounds nice and from what Im thinking is going to look DOPE.

Cant wait to see that.

jason mayden told me they were a rumor all along. idk if he was sayin dat to cover it up but him n da merchandise dude dat was wit him lookd mad serious. no hesitation or nuthn.

jason mayden told me they were a rumor all along. idk if he was sayin dat to cover it up but him n da merchandise dude dat was wit him lookd mad serious. no hesitation or nuthn.

Originally Posted by handullz

i really aint feeling these...

i guess its appeals to the older jordan heads...

hope yall get multiple pairs if/when they drop....

this

Originally Posted by handullz

i really aint feeling these...

i guess its appeals to the older jordan heads...

hope yall get multiple pairs if/when they drop....

this

Damn
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 IM Fed If  This Is True.

Damn
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 IM Fed If  This Is True.

Isn't it JULY of 2010 right now??? Just making sure. Talk about hype. Why are you asking about this? Do you have to save up for it? If so, just know that the more you clowns talk about it, the more it will cost. I've been watching it happen, and so have you; you're just too blinded by the light (and by the light I mean a brand that's surviving (and flourishing) by its name and logo) to see it... Have fun with these, and whatever slop they feed you in the next couple of years. Any shoe I want I'll get off the net, I'm not fooling with hyped up RD's or new releases anymore. If I want retros then I will buy retros. I'm not going to buy the crap they keep putting out.

And one of the funniest things - I can't remember the last "retro" that came out that I haven't seen multiple people calling by a nickname. Like I said, have fun. And while you're at it, Google "hypebeast." You might see your pic on the screen.

Isn't it JULY of 2010 right now??? Just making sure. Talk about hype. Why are you asking about this? Do you have to save up for it? If so, just know that the more you clowns talk about it, the more it will cost. I've been watching it happen, and so have you; you're just too blinded by the light (and by the light I mean a brand that's surviving (and flourishing) by its name and logo) to see it... Have fun with these, and whatever slop they feed you in the next couple of years. Any shoe I want I'll get off the net, I'm not fooling with hyped up RD's or new releases anymore. If I want retros then I will buy retros. I'm not going to buy the crap they keep putting out.

And one of the funniest things - I can't remember the last "retro" that came out that I haven't seen multiple people calling by a nickname. Like I said, have fun. And while you're at it, Google "hypebeast." You might see your pic on the screen.

just recently sold my DS pair for $150. Lowballed myself i know, but they weren't really doing me any good just sitting in the closet and not being able to even try them on without running the risk of the midsole falling off
laugh.gif

just recently sold my DS pair for $150. Lowballed myself i know, but they weren't really doing me any good just sitting in the closet and not being able to even try them on without running the risk of the midsole falling off
laugh.gif

If they don't have real nubuck to put on these, which they MAY not have, these should scrap em, don't butcher a classic please

If they don't have real nubuck to put on these, which they MAY not have, these should scrap em, don't butcher a classic please

Back
Top Bottom