Any info on the Adidas NBA Revolution 30 Authentic Shorts? Updated with pics.

Good looking out on that Modells sale, picked up another pair of these shorts. Great price for some quality shorts. Sale ends tonight and no tax depending on where you live so for me it was $90 shipped. Just wish they had the Black Bulls in XXL.

I believe that a 36 would be a size Large. If you check the nbastore website, they have a sizing guide when you look at their Rev 30 shorts. My assumption has always been that 40=XXL, 38=XL, and 36=L. Hope that helps.

Good looking out on that Modells sale, picked up another pair of these shorts. Great price for some quality shorts. Sale ends tonight and no tax depending on where you live so for me it was $90 shipped. Just wish they had the Black Bulls in XXL.

I believe that a 36 would be a size Large. If you check the nbastore website, they have a sizing guide when you look at their Rev 30 shorts. My assumption has always been that 40=XXL, 38=XL, and 36=L. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Thats why i havent bought a pair of the new ones yet, worried about the sizing. i wear a 36 in the old authentics and dont wanna order a pair and have them be too small
frown.gif

Thats why i havent bought a pair of the new ones yet, worried about the sizing. i wear a 36 in the old authentics and dont wanna order a pair and have them be too small
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

frown.gif
That was my original problem too.  So, when I ordered my pair from Richards Sporting Goods, I ordered a size XL and XXL, so that I could compare.  I only did this, because I knew that I could return them to the store and didn't have to ship them back to them.  I will say that the newer shorts are a bit more snug then the older Adidas and Reebok authentics.  You might be okay with the XL.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

frown.gif
That was my original problem too.  So, when I ordered my pair from Richards Sporting Goods, I ordered a size XL and XXL, so that I could compare.  I only did this, because I knew that I could return them to the store and didn't have to ship them back to them.  I will say that the newer shorts are a bit more snug then the older Adidas and Reebok authentics.  You might be okay with the XL.

^^ I got the black bulls first since the ones I have are the older shiny ones plus they didn't fit anymore. I would like to eventually get all the bulls rev 30 and a few others like the orl alternate

^^ I got the black bulls first since the ones I have are the older shiny ones plus they didn't fit anymore. I would like to eventually get all the bulls rev 30 and a few others like the orl alternate

i want to order a pair of these new shorts also, but im also not too sure about the sizing. with the old adidas authentics i was size 38, would a XL fit properly? wish they didnt change up the sizing formats seems to have caused a lot of confusion

i want to order a pair of these new shorts also, but im also not too sure about the sizing. with the old adidas authentics i was size 38, would a XL fit properly? wish they didnt change up the sizing formats seems to have caused a lot of confusion

if you were a 38, you'll want a 2xl in these.  I was a 36 and the XL is perfect for me.
These shorts are the best I've ever owned and I have had a lot of college authentics, previous year nba authentics.

I have in these:

OKC Home and Road

ATL alternate 

CHI alternate

if you were a 38, you'll want a 2xl in these.  I was a 36 and the XL is perfect for me.
These shorts are the best I've ever owned and I have had a lot of college authentics, previous year nba authentics.

I have in these:

OKC Home and Road

ATL alternate 

CHI alternate

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

I have in these:

OKC Home and Road

ATL alternate 

CHI alternate

nice, im gonna try and pick some of these up. how do they hold up after a few washes?

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

I have in these:

OKC Home and Road

ATL alternate 

CHI alternate

nice, im gonna try and pick some of these up. how do they hold up after a few washes?

I'm addicted to these shorts. Awesome quality, I think. And as a Nike guy, I love the fact they don't have an adidas logo on them except for the tag on the inside!

I'm wondering if anyone knows when any of the online stores restock these, as the selection is totally picked over right now.

Wanting to cop Knicks road and Magic alternate to add to my Bulls road, Celtics road and Lakers road.

I'm addicted to these shorts. Awesome quality, I think. And as a Nike guy, I love the fact they don't have an adidas logo on them except for the tag on the inside!

I'm wondering if anyone knows when any of the online stores restock these, as the selection is totally picked over right now.

Wanting to cop Knicks road and Magic alternate to add to my Bulls road, Celtics road and Lakers road.

I've got an Orlando Magic pair. My waist is bout 30-32 and I have sz Med. I'm DEF going to be getting these in a Large sometime as others have said they're cut kinda small.

My sister won a basketball tournament the Magic held over the summer. They chose the contestants at random and she beat out a dozen grown men lol. Part of the prize was a full authentic uniform. She gave me the shorts.

I've got an Orlando Magic pair. My waist is bout 30-32 and I have sz Med. I'm DEF going to be getting these in a Large sometime as others have said they're cut kinda small.

My sister won a basketball tournament the Magic held over the summer. They chose the contestants at random and she beat out a dozen grown men lol. Part of the prize was a full authentic uniform. She gave me the shorts.

Back
Top Bottom