Any Info On The Second Jordan/levi's Package?

Air Jordan/Levis 23/501 Retro I Pack #2 (limited release to urban accounts, Niketowns, Footlocker's House Of Hoops, & SpecialtyLevi's stores)
322083-071 (includes Retro I, jeans, tee)
$395.00

If its in the wrong forum, my bad just lock it up, im just wondering if anyone has info on the colorway, Heat, Brim,Po? ( Got the stlye code/release date fromiss)

eek.gif
This is news to me.

Yea I saw that a couple days back as well... I'm thinking black levis 501 jeans. Possibly black 1s with the elephant print as well?

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Yea I saw that a couple days back as well... I'm thinking black levis 501 jeans. Possibly black 1s with the elephant print as well?
I hope not, i want somethin with royal blue, we already have black 1's releasing, (Barons edition)

Yea I saw that a couple days back as well... I'm thinking black levis 501 jeans. Possibly black 1s with OUT the elephant print as well?
fixed for ya
happy.gif

why stop when they sell out in seconds? The people that are saying that it should stop... keep your own opinions. the fact is these limited crap sells and ifit sells they will continue to make its the basic of economics. if there is demand, jordan brand will supply it. EASY...

I guess they saw the first one sell out great, JB is really going all out this year im guessing they just finding stuff in the closet and giving us the trash.

this is crazy

how does Jordan expect people to keep up with all these releases

there is tons of shoes i like but with all the stuff coming out

there is no way someone can afford everything

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

the fact is these limited crap sells and if it sells they will continue to make its the basic of economics. if there is demand, jordan brand will supply it. EASY...

now this is someone who understands why JB does what JB has done and is still doing...unfortunately, they won't stop what they're doing no matterwhat anyone says unless they stop making money
tired.gif

Again? $395 is so ridiculous, but people ate it up. I was on South Street and Philly and asked to see them, and figuring no one in Philly has $395 to spend ona Pack like this I asked how much only to receive a non-nonchalant "$700," I said Ohhh, and walked out. This gets more and more crazy

Originally Posted by From Da South06

I hope not, i want somethin with royal blue, we already have black 1's releasing, (Barons edition)
Black 1s im guessing they should look good ......... i hope

Back
Top Bottom