Any Info On The Second Jordan/levi's Package?

i dont understand why people that dislike the shoe feel the need to come into the post and bash it. if u dont like it, dont buy it. and try finding a post thatu can atcually say something meaningful.

sizing was actually perfect im a size 7 (7-
glasses.gif
and jeans were 30 (28-30)=D

and a black pair would be better though, but the print was weird IMO, didn't look like the right print

i dont know if its just me, but they are definetly killing the air jordan I. i hate to see I's on sale and even worse is to see some alpha I's on saleracks in finishline. doesnt JB know that they killin it?

Originally Posted by thekronic1

i dont understand why people that dislike the shoe feel the need to come into the post and bash it. if u dont like it, dont buy it. and try finding a post that u can atcually say something meaningful.
^^^Thank you its about time

Honestly guys if you were in there shoes why not? I mean Sure let's throw together another pack together! Business is business everyone! If you don'tgot the dough for the collection, better step up and figure out a way :smile:

Well i hope the first pack looks better than the second one..becuase i didnt really like the first one

Back
Top Bottom