?: Any info on these Nike Air Max 90's--"Jaguar"/British Racing Green

(pics via sneakerfiles.com)

NAM90JagGreen1.jpg

NAM90JagGreen4.jpg

Seen these on a couple blogs a couple of weeks ago.  I've been out of the shoe game for a while but I need to have these.  I like the contrast in materials they used on the mudguard and the shoe base.  Can anyone point me in the right direction by showing me where I can get these in the States--or is it a Euro release only?  I've only seen them on Caliroots.  Any info. is appreciated.

Across the pond release. You can find those on feeBay UK, Size?, JDSports, netclothing and I think RMKStore & Kix-Files.

I just wish they would stop releasing anything with that stupid leather toe. awesome colorway though, it just gets tarnished without a mesh toe

this look pretty decent but paying the euro prices along with international shipping makes them an easy pass for me

These are dope, leather toe and all. I'll never understand the disdain for leather toes. They're definitely not my preference, but there are a good number of really dope 90's w/ leather. Plus they make good cold weather kicks.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

These are dope, leather toe and all. I'll never understand the disdain for leather toes. They're definitely not my preference, but there are a good number of really dope 90's w/ leather. Plus they make good cold weather kicks.
I dont think they look bad, but the leather toe loses its look after multiple wears unlike the mesh toes. And I don't like to see them remove what
is intended to be on the 90 in the first place..reminds me too much of wrights and LTDs

Back
Top Bottom