any LAKER ticket hook ups for descent price

My friends and I are thinking about going to a laker game but damn tickets are expensive so if someone here can help me find some descent price tickets will bea good help.

buy it from season ticket holders....they have a link on their homepage i think.

...my boy is a season ticket holder...price will vary depending on who the Lakers are playing...decent seats on top (2 seats together)....email [email protected]

with the lakers playin hot its gonna be tough to find tickets at a deal.

heres a trick I use quite often (mostly for clips tickets cause i root for the "other" team) but you gotta have an open schedule.

check out craigslist. now tickets range in all price values, and most people will try to squeeze every penny they can out of you. Again... have to have apretty open schedule, but buy tickets the day of. People start stressin and just tryin to offload their tickets. If its a good game (division rivals, Cavs,Celtics, etc...) you will probably still be SOL, but if its a weekday game against a marginal opponent you can probably get them at face or below. If it is amarginal opponent on a weekday (tougher ticket to offload) try to lowball a little. If they say $50 a ticket, offer $30 a ticket and work up from there.I'm tellin ya man, 3 hours before tipoff if the dude still has the tickets he will listen to whatever offer you throw at him.

Granted I probably go to 4 Clips games for every Laker game per season I havent paid face value for a NBA ticket in probably 5 years (this includes divisionrivals, Kobe v. Shaq floor level seats the first time he came back to LA, and more). Its hit or miss but hey, if you have the free time why not?

Back
Top Bottom