Any Lexus ES 350 owners? or Lexus heads in general?

^^^ I understand it is always best to explore all options b/c it isn't like a tshirt you can't just return it to the store. BMW & Mercedes are going to be more expensive to own than a Lexus.

The next question you have to ask is do you want luxury sport/performance or luxury cruising.

^^^ I understand it is always best to explore all options b/c it isn't like a tshirt you can't just return it to the store. BMW & Mercedes are going to be more expensive to own than a Lexus.

The next question you have to ask is do you want luxury sport/performance or luxury cruising.

Originally Posted by bc60997

crusing, I dont care for speed, but I dont want my whip to take 10 years to pick up speed like my Camry lol. The Lexus seem to be fuel efficient too pretty much same MPG as v6 Camry being that I assume they have similar engines.

Originally Posted by bc60997

crusing, I dont care for speed, but I dont want my whip to take 10 years to pick up speed like my Camry lol. The Lexus seem to be fuel efficient too pretty much same MPG as v6 Camry being that I assume they have similar engines.

Not exactly fuel efficient when compared to the newer offerings from the competitors. I would wait and see what the 2012 Camry looks like first before I cop a used car during the worst time to cop a used car.
laugh.gif

Not exactly fuel efficient when compared to the newer offerings from the competitors. I would wait and see what the 2012 Camry looks like first before I cop a used car during the worst time to cop a used car.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom