Any Minimalist NTer's? If so...

How has your guys' lifestyle changed? Pros? Cons? 
I know there was a thread on this awhile ago but I don't feel like gravedigging so I figure some fresh input would be nice. 

Do you guys have any recommendation regarding websites, books, magazines, etc.? 

How has your guys' lifestyle changed? Pros? Cons? 
I know there was a thread on this awhile ago but I don't feel like gravedigging so I figure some fresh input would be nice. 

Do you guys have any recommendation regarding websites, books, magazines, etc.? 

No one?
nerd.gif

Was it him who created the original thread? The idea got stuck in the back of my head ever since.

I just want some input!
laugh.gif

Was it him who created the original thread? The idea got stuck in the back of my head ever since.

I just want some input!
laugh.gif

Basically living with the things you essentially need. Eliminating the unnecessary. Doing more with less and being content with it. Keeping it simple, enjoying the small things, free of clutter both in lifestyle and in mind, not having to worry. There's people out there who are far more dedicated more so than others. I'm sure theres more to it then I what I said but that's what I'm trying to get at.
laugh.gif

and what Audi said. 

Basically living with the things you essentially need. Eliminating the unnecessary. Doing more with less and being content with it. Keeping it simple, enjoying the small things, free of clutter both in lifestyle and in mind, not having to worry. There's people out there who are far more dedicated more so than others. I'm sure theres more to it then I what I said but that's what I'm trying to get at.
laugh.gif

and what Audi said. 

Back
Top Bottom