Any NBA players rock Carmine VI's?

I definatly thank JB for that Carmine retro..Had to get a few pairs...Now give me the bordoux 7 and I'm done

eyes.gif
at her hairy pits

nah son neva seen any one with them on. but that noah kid from tha bulls mite wear them?

Originally Posted by Bruse Wayne1

id hit it with the hairy pits and carmines on.

same thing I was think, then after that i'll throw her a razor. lol. on another note .Yeah, I haven't seen any players rock the Carmines. Love themkicks. got 2 pairs of them. that's a shoe I would never give up.

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

nick-cannon-and-mariah-carey-picture.jpg

found nick cannons photo and
eek.gif
eek.gif
mariah carey looking sexy.
pimp.gif

For the youngin that said "Mariah is overrated" That is only if you werent born before 1990! Because if you were around when Mariah was the absolutebest at what she did, you wouldn't have a thing to say! Notice I didn't say she was the best singer, that's up for debate because she never was agreat live performer, but the girl could do HER thing like nobody's business!

Oh BTW, she looks sooo goood compared to what she looked like a few years back, you can tell she's been hittin the leg press
smile.gif

eww hairy pits indeed. leave it up to osneaker for that one. lets all be thankful they didn't try to make that into a poster.

didnt someone say in the d wade wearing alpha 1's thread that someone on his teams bench was wearing the carmines, like someone who was never gonna get inthe game

Back
Top Bottom