Any news on the BIN23 Series? I heard the III's are next...

The last pair to drop from the BIN23 Series were the BIN V's.
I'm from Houston, Texas and we are lucky enough to have 2 House of Hoops but anyone from Houston shall tell you that BIN V's were a pain to get.
I'm lucky to have all 5 pairs and I heard a while back that the next pair in line were the III's...anyone heard different?

The last pair to drop from the BIN23 Series were the BIN V's.
I'm from Houston, Texas and we are lucky enough to have 2 House of Hoops but anyone from Houston shall tell you that BIN V's were a pain to get.
I'm lucky to have all 5 pairs and I heard a while back that the next pair in line were the III's...anyone heard different?

^

pimp.gif

I can't wait...the next bin and all that exclusive @#%+ I'm getting for sure! Oooo forgot about that quai 54...we should be open in time to receive em.

I can't wait...the next bin and all that exclusive @#%+ I'm getting for sure! Oooo forgot about that quai 54...we should be open in time to receive em.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

im sooo serious...i work there!

yes sir i saw the sign this weekend saying closed to bring you a hoh @ baybrook footlocker which works for me now i dnt have to drive so dam far to northline.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

im sooo serious...i work there!

yes sir i saw the sign this weekend saying closed to bring you a hoh @ baybrook footlocker which works for me now i dnt have to drive so dam far to northline.

There is a thread on this already, people are already saying the 3's are next.

There is a thread on this already, people are already saying the 3's are next.

Back
Top Bottom