Any NT girl advice testimonials out there?

I notice, every once in a while, one of the fellas pouring out his heart about a recent breakup with his main squeeze, and I say tomyself: 1) 03, you really need to log off of NT and go read a book. 2) why is this young man sharing such intimate info with the world? 3) does the advicehomie seek here really help him out?

So I'm wondering with all of the GIRL PROBLEM threads that come across the gen/forum, was there any sincere advice given that wasused and actually helped y'all out?

laugh.gif
I was given sincere advice. Didn't take it the first time. Took itthe second time, but somehow ended up back where I was.
laugh.gif

I always give sincere advice, word to my inbox. Ain't no purpose in BSin somebody when they REALLY need help. I'm not that kind of guy.

definitely!!
like somebody said itll be blunt, sincere, or faciscious. I will say this tho there are some nters on here that definitely know what there talkin about. Ithink i made 4 girl post since i been here and the advice i got in there was helpful.(before the whole "pics" fascination tookover
laugh.gif
)

you can always get more game...

occasionally i let liking a girl/emotion cloud my logic....

then they drop science from a woman's POV.

i'm alright but i dont even feel like being bothered with females unless it's on MY schedule.

sorry
ohwell.gif

it's funny...cuz _s would be f'ing around on some OTHER !@*...then Fanatic and em will come in on some "Ya'll are
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
"...and we cant argue cuz we know it's true....there'salways gonna be a difference in opinions on how to handle stuff...cuz it is what it is...but as long as it's logical, i'll take it

I made a thread last year (pics were included and all) and NT told me to leave her alone because she seemed, by the details I gave, to be selfish. None theless, I ignored NT's warning and it turned out they were right. I've gotten great advice from mytmouse and fanatic as far as dealing with females.

I usually try to give sincere advice if it's not too ridiculous a question. I've never come here for guy advice, though.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

pimp.gif

W2E and Myt specifically are the truth when i need help

Huh? From what I've read, you sir have the game figured out already
pimp.gif

He does not, but you're welcome black
smile.gif

Originally Posted by solesurvi0r7

I made a thread last year (pics were included and all) and NT told me to leave her alone because she seemed, by the details I gave, to be selfish. None the less, I ignored NT's warning and it turned out they were right. I've gotten great advice from mytmouse and fanatic as far as dealing with females.
see i didn't think cats would give genuine advice without a picture. good to see NT was able to come through in the clutch for you.

Originally Posted by West2East

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

pimp.gif

W2E and Myt specifically are the truth when i need help

Huh? From what I've read, you sir have the game figured out already
pimp.gif

He does not, but you're welcome black
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

at the end of theday were always gonna have girl / guy problems to a certain extent though

sad only 18 replies, i was kinda hoping to hear from the dude who found his girl getting mangled by Smush Parker. homie had to have gotten some kind of moralsupport. no, no.........oh well.

/thread

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

sad only 18 replies, i was kinda hoping to hear from the dude who found his girl getting mangled by Smush Parker. homie had to have gotten some kind of moral support. no, no.........oh well.

/thread

dude should have ended his life if smush stole his girl, thats just sad.

more often than not....i have females not like me because i tend to be no nonsense and i dont BS with time....so it's like when a female's with it,i'm kinda taking it slow (till i can get a grasp on the situation)...

my fault because i have standards?
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I think your on some anti-dump type steez fam. Alpha *!#*. I'm on some don juan *!#*. Both contrast the same lifestyle to an extent.

Back
Top Bottom