Any NT heads go to CAL STATE LA or any near by CSU's?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

What stats is it greezy? 321? I took it last year and I'm in 322 this year. 20 page still isn't too easy....but its a lot better than other peeps I've heard from. Are your classes a lot harder than b.a. classes?

I'm taking Applied Stats in Public Administration. I believe it's Pub 305. Agreed that 20 pages is no walk in the park. It can be done though. I'mnot stressing over it since I have more than enough time to complete it. My classes are not harder than my undergrad classes. They are about the same. The onlyclass I had a rough time was my Pub 300. That might have to due with the fact that I didn't like the way the teacher taught. A lot of other studentsdidn't like it either. So glad that's over and done with. Don't stress yourself out man. If you have a full time job, don't take a full classload. I took 2 classes a semester and took one class in the summer/winter sessions. You will be alright.

aight....good lookin out.
btw i think i met/saw you at the so cal summit @ dodger stadium and you were all
smokin.gif
from bens drink
roll.gif

No problem man. I'll always help a NTer out.

Why you gotta mention that drink though?
laugh.gif
That stuff had me a bit
smokin.gif
for the rest of the game. Didn't help that I
chased that syrup down with about 3 beers.
smh.gif
again.
laugh.gif
Sorry if Idon't remember you from that summit homey. I
met a lot of new NTers that day and it's hard to remember screen names with faces.

For the Junior College people - does anyone know when the csu's send out acceptance letters out for fall 09? I applied to CSULB + CSUN.

Mother trying to get me to go to CSUDH.
I wan't to go and have been accepted to LMU.
It's still a SoCal school.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Nice, congrats guys. I've been accepted to Northridge but I've been placed on the waiting list for Long Beach, so I'll wait how that turns outbefore I make a decision.

Originally Posted by frank148925

ELAC homies i stay in east los......i need heat size 8 or 8.5 hit me up...

ELAC???
Bro I asked for any CSU's heads not jr. college heads..hahaha..
j.p man do work son!
keep it up...
for ur heat preference check in buy/sell forum..
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom