Any NTers ever been HUNTING? Vol. Fresh Meat

ghenges

Supporter
Anyone ever been hunting?

Hunting is on my list of things to do. Wild Turkey? Deer? Moose?

I want to kill, clean, cook and eat an animal. Circle of life
pimp.gif
Word to Mufasa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have shot and killed a Wild Turkey at my Grandfather's house out in East Bum *@$*, MA but I really wouldnt classify what I did as hunting. I also wenthunting for little Mexican girls with Karl Malone once.

Only rare and endangered animals. You never know how much of a man you are until you shoot a high powered automatic weapon at an unsuspecting creature.

Wow..only 3 replies so far?????

NT is full of liberal scum!!!

ya, ive been hunting and fishing with my dad since i was like 10, and i plan to continue for the rest of my life, its awesome
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingLouisXIV

Only rare and endangered animals. You never know how much of a man you are until you shoot a high powered automatic weapon at an unsuspecting creature.
hmm .. you need a gun to make you feel like a man .. SMH Maybe I see the world differently ..

Lewis Black, something to the effect of, "Are they all f***ing idiots! I guess there's nothing more manly than shooting a trapped helplessanimal!"

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

hmm .. you need a gun to make you feel like a man .. SMH Maybe I see the world differently ..

indifferent.gif

Maybe you need to buy a sarcasm detector.

I'd love to hunt deer, waterfowl, hares, etc. Anything that I could make a delicious meal out of later. Trophy-hunting, on the other hand, is not for me.

And anyone who criticizes hunting as inhumane better be a vegan or buy their meat from local, organic and humane farms. I hate people telling me "huntinganimals is so cruel!" when I know they ate a hamburger earlier in the day.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by awash242

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

indifferent.gif

Maybe you need to buy a sarcasm detector.
lol .. yeap I totaly missed that one .. oh well screw it ..

Rabbit, Quail and Deer sometimes Duck. Its good for "male bonding" and yes...whatever you kill, you are expected to clean, cut and eat. Some of youthink people just go out and shoot it up...word to the Oregon Trail.

Hunting for food to survive is fine. I personally don't see the reward in killing another animal but to each his own I suppose.

ive been once...
the recoil on the scope got me in the eye...
havent been since hahahaha.

i had a ring around my eye for a week.

never have but always wanted to. perhaps in the near future when i can afford to buy a pickup truck and the proper equipment & education. you dont wannatrek out into the woods without knowing the basic survival skills cause you may end up lost. plus, a lot of the public hunting ground here in washington areover crowded and its not uncommon to hear reports of fellow hunters accidently shooting other hunters yards away mistaken as game. hunting seems so primal, iwant to field dress the carcass and smother the fresh warm blood across my face after each kill.

but i love game meat. i tried bear, cougar, waterfowl, upland gamebirds, deer, elk, and caribou all delicious the way they were prepared. hopefully maybe inabout a year or so i can take up hunting.

Originally Posted by NYVictory45

Hunting for food to survive is fine. I personally don't see the reward in killing another animal but to each his own I suppose.
because killing animals is fun
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom