Any NT'ers ever failed a College Class?

Unfortunately, I failed a class. I failed marketing. 
30t6p3b.gif

It was one of the most stupidest things I ever did. I think the most important aspect is having to REPAY for the course rather than retaking the course. It just burned a huge hole in my pocket and delayed my graduation. Such an idiot. 

I should've withdrew from the class but I missed the deadline and thought I should just bang it out to save the hassle. I always see people dropping classes like flies and it gets annoying. Sooner or later, you're going to have to take that class. Rather get it over it than delay it.

didn't see anyone mention this but even if you're sure you're going to fail the class don't stop showing up, you still need to learn as much as you can so you will be better off when its time to retake the class

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

missed the deadline, i withdrew from one of my classes i was doing well in, in order to do better in the class that im currently failing in.
I'm thinking college might not be the right thing for you.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

i withdrew from one of my classes i was doing well in, in order to do better in the class that im currently failing in.
u srs bro? like, 105% srs? u sure u built 4 this college thing?
Right..like why would you turn down the for sure 3 credits.

LOL That has had to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read in my life. Why would you drop the class that you're doing good in to try and do better in a class that you're failing ?

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

didn't see anyone mention this but even if you're sure you're going to fail the class don't stop showing up, you still need to learn as much as you can so you will be better off when its time to retake the class
Yup! I did this made an almost perfect score in two of my classes. 
laugh.gif

i failed statistics TWICE. cuz i didnt want a tutor. i graduated in 09. in jaunary 2012 ima be taking a graduate school neurobiology class at UVA. just got the signature from the professor today matter of fact.
pimp.gif

it aint over til its over.

I've only failed about 2...Math and maybe spanish....Try and do as well as you can because doing bad your 1st year will really impact your gpa...however if your thinking of going to grad school later on...you may want to retake the classes you failed and work hard to ace them. Reason being that grad schools aren't too concerned with your first year but if you show that you retook the class and aced it, it shows improvement and responsibility.

Certain colleges replace the grade once retaken.

Work harder.. $*% happens.. dont make it a habit.

Failing a college course isnt the end of the world.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

i withdrew from one of my classes i was doing well in, in order to do better in the class that im currently failing in. 

thumbnail.aspx

Damn i thought i was the only one to catch that
roll.gif

Yeah, I failed Micro Econ 201 in my freshman year, ended with a 1.6
frown.gif
. I barely passed my Intro to Accounting class as it is, thank God I switched my major from business to PR/communications
laugh.gif

I failed Calculus I my sophomore year because I stopped caring about school.  Took it again the next semester and got a B+.  One year I was failing 3 of my respiratory care classes but my advisor withdrew me from them since I was getting kicked out of the major anyway.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Did you really drop a class that would benefit your GPA to keep one that will compromise it, not to mention its one less class to factor in so you know that F you might get is gonna have an even bigger effect...you must be failing math bro..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at the responses, im fully aware that it was a dumb choice but nah i was passing math and i dropped the math course in order to focus more on the said class that i am failing. things picked up in the other class and i started spiraling downwards. the class is poly sci. 

i know the feel..

currently failing math class i have two tests left including the final and im determined to do good on them the professor says its possible for me to pass 
pimp.gif

Never Failed but I had to take Calc 2 over in College. Try your hardest to not take the L or in your case the F and just go HAM for the rest of your college career if that is something you want to continue to purse. Alot of people fail or have academic problems their first two years. But take it as a life lesson.

Got an F in speech and a computer class because I stopped going. Needless to say I will have to retake these two courses

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Did you really drop a class that would benefit your GPA to keep one that will compromise it, not to mention its one less class to factor in so you know that F you might get is gonna have an even bigger effect...you must be failing math bro..

laugh.gif
cmon OP...
you cant be srs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mexcellence

Yes, and I hope this disciplines you so you don't fug up again. I learned by messing up, went from a 2.1 to a 2.9 in two quarters.

same here.

I've always got a C in pre-calc, took that twice (wasted my time/money on that bs). I for sure failed micro econ, that class was a punk, it would've been different if i just bought the book for the class instead of borrowing my friends all the time.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

I've always got a C in pre-calc, took that twice (wasted my time/money on that bs). I for sure failed micro econ, that class was a punk, it would've been different if i just bought the book for the class instead of borrowing my friends all the time.

laugh.gif
I don't mean to laugh at you, but I did that $@%* too.  %#%! pre-cal
30t6p3b.gif
, took it in high school, but I had to re-do a semester to make up for a D, then I had to take it last year and I thought it'd be easy, but that $@%* caught me off-guard.  Almost messed around and failed, but ended up pulling a B somehow, thank God for that teacher
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom