any NTers ever go out to eat at a resturant and not have enough to pay for the bill?

almost happened to me yesterday, I always wondered what the restaurant does if you cant pay for the bill, do they really make you wash dishes? lol

nope never happened. you know how much money you have before going in...so why would you even put yourself in that predicament. if you do...then you bring thatembarrassment to yourself.

Never, and I never understood how people get themselves in these kind of situations.

What do they do if you don't have the money, though? Anyone know?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SiG21

almost happened to me yesterday, I always wondered what the restaurant does if you cant pay for the bill, do they really make you wash dishes? lol
they call the cops and you get arrested for theft

i went to in&out drive thru last year, ordered the food and then realized i forgot my wallet

they gave me the food anyways haha, i did go back to pay up a couple hours later tho

Originally Posted by ii2cky

i went to in&out drive thru last year, ordered the food and then realized i forgot my wallet

they gave me the food anyways haha, i did go back to pay up a couple hours later tho

Did you make a thread about that...?

I seem to remember reading something like this on NT awhile ago.

I bet you did it to impress a female too

One of my friends pulled a hair out of his head and placed it on the plate after he was done eating
laugh.gif

Nah, I ain't about to go through that. Sometimes, I double-check my wallet while I'm sitting in my booth.

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Originally Posted by ii2cky

Did you make a thread about that...?

I seem to remember reading something like this on NT awhile ago.

I remember that and IIRC, the dude who made that post walked into a restaurant.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

You're wrong

^ooooohhhhhh
laugh.gif

i also went to innout one time, and realized i didnt have any money on me
i asked if they took checks and they replied,
"just drop it off next time your around"
pimp.gif
and gave me the food

katz' deli in nyc...we didnt realize it was cash only. so we go to pay...the bill was 34.70...and we had 34 dollars even. luckily the lady at the counterwas just like, "no prob guys, you're good".

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

You're wrong
please... tell me what they do then.

I'm sure not 100% of restaurants would do it.....but eating without paying is indeed theft.

i hope karma comes to those who pull hair out they head and place it in their food.....thats foul
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

You're wrong
please... tell me what they do then.

I'm sure not 100% of restaurants would do it.....but eating without paying is indeed theft.

its theft but i think its too petty for the manager to have to call the police. Doubt a police officer would come to the scene of someone short changingsomeone for what? 50 bucks or so? Just doesnt seem like that would happen

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

^ooooohhhhhh
laugh.gif

i also went to innout one time, and realized i didnt have any money on me
i asked if they took checks and they replied,
"just drop it off next time your around"
pimp.gif
and gave me the food

Thats the policy at In N Out. The video they show in orientation tells you its ok to do that. A manager has to approve and it cant be a lot of food. Some In NOuts do it some dont. It all depepnds on the managers. I heard that they ask for you to leave something personal.. This is one of the reasons they staartedaccepting credit cards.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

I've never been that irresponsible

QFT
the prices are on the menu for a reason...

Yeah but why go to a restaurant if you not sure that you have enough. Its weird going to the restaurant and looking at the menu and knowing you dont got enoughso you get up and leave.

Back
Top Bottom