Any NTers losing interest in kicks like Jordan retros and the whole "sneaker culture"?

I am only into sneakers due to my time in the gym, and then on court, it has always been that way for me. If I were not into either of those, I would not have any need for sneakers. That said, I love the older models to play in, the retro's, as they feel much better than the newer stuff these days made entirely out of man made materials, not feeling as supportive. I have multiple pairs, but none to show off with as if I am doing something special, but I do use them as motivation to remain on the court, and then getting in the gym, because if I didn't use them, it would seem like a waste.

Last edited:
I know a lot of you mentioned being into huaraches and trainers now and so am I. I just got these Huarache Nm's in and I can't emphasize enough how happy I am with these shoes. I love the look, they're so light, and anazingly comfortable. I suggest everyone pick up a pair.
View media item 1621376View media item 1621377View media item 1621379View media item 1621381View media item 1621385

I'd actually wear these. Not sure when, but I'd at least get a handful of wears out of them

Probably overpriced tho.

Those are around 200+

I like those alot but i like the og huaraches better.
Like the scream greens...triple blacks...etc.

Im in my seinfeld stage.

Last edited:
I'd actually wear these. Not sure when, but I'd at least get a handful of wears out of them

Probably overpriced tho.

They're incredibly comfortable and light. The perfect dress down shoe. Well atleast that's what I'll be using them for. They haven't released in the U.S. And there are no plans to release them yet so you'll have to check the euro sites. They can range anywhere from 100 to 160+ depending on the color way and website

Those are around 200+

I like those alot but i like the og huaraches better.
Like the scream greens...triple blacks...etc.

Im in my seinfeld stage.

Yall ever been somewhere and a woman said "cool shoes"

Thats different than "nice shoes" lol

Resale is 200 but they're still available in most color ways on the different euro sites. Some you can catch on sale. As for the scream greens and triple blacks. You can never go wrong with them.
View media item 1621748

If i had to wear 1 nike for the rest of my life it would be the triple black huaraches.

Need a new pair.

25 going on 26 by the end of this month and I lost interest around age 21-22ish although I still picked up kicks here and there. Recently I've been having the urge to cop more kicks, but I'm fighting the urge. Just copping stuff I would actually wear nowadays. Next on my list is the black red ajko's only cause the silhouette of 1's in general are a good casual sneaker. My interests are still peaked by a lot of sneakers but I ain't gonna dish out the funds for it anymore.

Probably overpriced tho.

They're incredibly comfortable and light. The perfect dress down shoe. Well atleast that's what I'll be using them for. They haven't released in the U.S. And there are no plans to release them yet so you'll have to check the euro sites. They can range anywhere from 100 to 160+ depending on the color way and website

Yeah, I'd never pay over $120 for a pair of Nikes ever again.

As nice as those are, if I couldn't get them for under that, I'd just live without them :lol:

Yeah, I'd never pay over $120 for a pair of Nikes ever again.

As nice as those are, if I couldn't get them for under that, I'd just live without them
laugh.gif
fair enough, like i said on any given day/week a sale is going on where you can cop for 120 or less depending on the color. but as far as comfort goes def worth the money in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom