Any NTers with disabled friends/family? Opportunity thru my Charity

What's good, I work with the Think Alive Foundation, a burgeoning charity that distributes grants and guidance to children with any and all disabilities. 
We're building heavily right now to get our rep up, we've made so many great achievements only 17 months in. So I come to NT, a place that has given so much to me, trying to give back. We step into to tear down financial barriers to disabled kids' dreams. Think Alive has purchased softball equipment, kung fu lessons, improv classes, camp registrations, etc. If you know a kid with a dream, let me know and we can get the ball rolling.

Check us out in the Boston Globe.Follow us on Twitter and get that #ThinkAlive hashtag poppin. Dream Big, Do Big.

(Feel free to throw us a donation too
wink.gif
laugh.gif
)

Peace.

What's good, I work with the Think Alive Foundation, a burgeoning charity that distributes grants and guidance to children with any and all disabilities. 
We're building heavily right now to get our rep up, we've made so many great achievements only 17 months in. So I come to NT, a place that has given so much to me, trying to give back. We step into to tear down financial barriers to disabled kids' dreams. Think Alive has purchased softball equipment, kung fu lessons, improv classes, camp registrations, etc. If you know a kid with a dream, let me know and we can get the ball rolling.

Check us out in the Boston Globe.Follow us on Twitter and get that #ThinkAlive hashtag poppin. Dream Big, Do Big.

(Feel free to throw us a donation too
wink.gif
laugh.gif
)

Peace.

I don't donate unless I know where my money is going.
Open up your books and I'll donate.
laugh.gif

I know of too many "charities" where only a small percentage of donations actually go to the cause. The rest is used to line people's pockets.

I don't donate unless I know where my money is going.
Open up your books and I'll donate.
laugh.gif

I know of too many "charities" where only a small percentage of donations actually go to the cause. The rest is used to line people's pockets.

Back
Top Bottom