Any NTer's with the big "F" have good jobs???

just wondering since the unemployment is high and jobs are like hidden gems, employers are already picky with candidates as it is. What about those with Felonies? Can you make atleast 40K(without construction) with a felony? anybody here with a "F"? and if so what do you do?(no info on the F, no need) how did you get the job?

You would have to ask an OG fam ... Cause no only jobs I see for dudes with the big F's is either construction, or street cleaning.

I am sure that plenty of dudes out there and living good even with felonies, but it had to be a hook up. My man caught a DWI (non-violent Felony) 3 years ago, and no bank would hire him. He had to pay a few stacks to have the charge lowered to a misdemeanor.

Hit my in box if you dont want wish to disclose info. Was the charge a violent crime?

hope you're not a minority w/ tinted skin cause a felony is the kiss of death in America

You would have to ask an OG fam ... Cause no only jobs I see for dudes with the big F's is either construction, or street cleaning.
I am sure that plenty of dudes out there and living good even with felonies, but it had to be a hook up. My man caught a DWI (non-violent Felony) 3 years ago, and no bank would hire him. He had to pay a few stacks to have the charge lowered to a misdemeanor.
Hit my in box if you dont want wish to disclose info. Was the charge a violent crime?
I figure its probably more of a hook up thing but i know there's people out there that over came the odds. no F for me just really wondering. in some cases i feel like a bad choice can hang a good person. i was talking to a mta dude who has a felony(which sparked this thread) his was larceny or robbery, but he said it took him a long time to get that job.

you gotta get out and meet people, there's alot of small business's that hire dudes with felonies and that live in halfway houses n ish like that, you gotta have someone that will vouch for you, but believe it or not theres alot of people willing to give people in your position a chance, because there's alot of successful people that have gone thru that kind of ordeal,good luck.

My cousin get a felony for mass destruction of federal property and he now works for Northrop Grumman. But he also made those stupid decisions when he was 18. Now that he is out of the military, went to school, and 27 years old he is making 70k plus with that damn engineering degree he got. :nthat: Hope you can achieve the same bro! Good luck!+

"Past endeavors, wont allow me to get work
Forced me to get work
On apps they ask if you ever been to jail, like if I say yes you'll hire me
DUDE DON'T LIE TO ME!!!"

how ironic
wink.gif
you either: have a felony, or one of your  parents/siblings does.

that sucks :lol:

Last edited:
hope you're not a minority w/ tinted skin cause a felony is the kiss of death in America

Imagine tanned skin, Ross beard,flooded with tatts (hands, neck etc) with a violent felony.Me

I keep I real Op if you got a F it's hard to find work but it's possible. When i came home it seemed like hitting mega millions was easier then finding a job.There are alot of programs for felons out there they will make you go thru a bunch of crap so they can weed out the people that are really trying to get somewhere in life. A friend of mines is a emt now because of one of them programs.

If your not trying to go that route most of the jobs you will find are hands on. Construction, truck driving, warehouse, forklift operator etc. Most of them pay 40k+ but it's not easy work. Take one of them and stack your paper then open something. I always liked working with my hands so it was cool. Now I'm a full mechanic in a construction union. Make low 6 figures and enjoying life. With that F you have to push harder then the avg person or know someone.

Last edited:
Imagine tanned skin, Ross beard,flooded with tatts (hands, neck etc) with a violent felony.Me
I keep I real Op if you got a F it's hard to find work but it's possible. When i came home it seemed like hitting mega millions was easier then finding a job.There are alot of programs for felons out there they will make you go thru a bunch of crap so they can weed out the people that are really trying to get somewhere in life. A friend of mines is a emt now because of one of them programs.
If your not trying to go that route most of the jobs you will find are hands on. Construction, truck driving, warehouse, forklift operator etc. Most of them pay 40k+ but it's not easy work. Take one of them and stack your paper then open something. I always liked working with my hands so it was cool. Now I'm a full mechanic in a construction union. Make low 6 figures and enjoying life. With that F you have to push harder then the avg person or know someone.
oddly enough you can get a state county job with a felony... infact outside of ppl who work as police and firemen... most of the ppl ive encountered etc... who work county/sstate jobs ala garbagemen/waste management/road and drainage/etc... are felonies... I gotta homeboy we call snoop who is like a head foreman for his county and has a murder rap... whenn i was younger and living in the A, i temp worked at atlanta/fulton county waste management and damn near everyone in there and in the park and recs dept. had felonies... and i mean major ones like drug trafficking, multiple distribution charges, armed robbery etc.... Hell when i was driving besides me everyone in our 20+ man crew was former felons... it was like a few young cats that had none or misdeamors... but about 80-85% of my crew had served some serious time. Many had di bids on some football numbers.

Thing is most govt/state/county jobs, is the only way you get in is by who you know. They literally get tens of thousands of apps a week. between 2nd chance programs, etc probation officers etc trying to help, rehabilitation programs and just ppl of the street they dont have time or energy to go thru all those apps. they usually go off friends, friends of family, an employee friend/brother/cousin etc... form of recommendation. And most govt jobs etc... usually start off pay is pretty good, plus retirement, 401 etc... free health benefits, vac time. Most dudes usuallly dont blow it? Plus after serving some time, ding hard/manual labor for penniess a day/or working a crappy fast food/etc type of job while in the halfway housee etc... they know these cats will/can work an will be grateful for the job

unless you got pro sports talent; time to live with your choices and get to hammering

I live in Seattle & caught 4 @ the turn of 18.
Thought it was the end.
But actually got more jobs then, than I do now.
Maybe I got lucky iunno. But either the background check
Didn't work or they didn't check, but I got hired at
Quiznos, Nordstrom, Jared galleria of jewelry, as seen on TV
Hollister, collection agency, bartel drug store ect.. I'm a barber now tho
It's all about that interview yo!

I live in Seattle & caught 4 @ the turn of 18.
Thought it was the end.
But actually got more jobs then, than I do now.
Maybe I got lucky iunno. But either the background check
Didn't work or they didn't check, but I got hired at
Quiznos, Nordstrom, Jared galleria of jewelry, as seen on TV
Hollister, collection agency, bartel drug store ect.. I'm a barber now tho
It's all about that interview yo!

I am glad it has worked out for you but not one of those jobs outside maybe Nordstrom is getting you $40k

Last edited:
That's a cunty thing to say.

I usually like your negative posts but this one was a little too much.

Word. You're better than that Club.
Some people really do have bad luck. Like the NTer that caught a F for having a fake ID on Spring Break.

That's a cunty thing to say.

I usually like your negative posts but this one was a little too much.

Word. You're better than that Club.
Some people really do have bad luck. Like the NTer that caught a F for having a fake ID on Spring Break.
Dude has been on troll mode lately. Its time for his bi monthly ban via meth so he settles down.

Last edited:
Dude has been on troll mode lately. Its time for his bi monthly ban via meth so he settles down.

You're just mad because i made fun of you for crying on the shoulders of the TAN regulars because nobody liked the thread you made.
No,im not.,cause sadly i don't take the internet as serious as you.you just bothering and polluting every thread i visit and making asinine remarks thinking that youre going to get kudos for em which is pathetic cause you try to portray a image on the internet that youre hot **** when youre not. Sit down kid, you just act like a straight cornball . you are nothing more than a misc reject.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom