Any NTer's with the big "F" have good jobs???

years back, i spit in a correctional officers face while in jail with cops around.  i beat the case. no lie.

i should have a felony.  right?  GET A GOOD LAWYER!!!!!! thats all i can speak on about this.....

Last edited:
Well I got a F because a so called "friend" didnt have his ID to get this hotel room. and I used my ID, card was stolen. Having bad luck or making a bad decision is far from funny. Its life....

My cousin get a felony for mass destruction of federal property and he now works for Northrop Grumman. But he also made those stupid decisions when he was 18. Now that he is out of the military, went to school, and 27 years old he is making 70k plus with that damn engineering degree he got. :nthat: Hope you can achieve the same bro! Good luck!+
Mass destruction of federal property? Please elaborate...

I ain't no felon, but my coworker is a felon (non-violent crime). he's 55. but He's a building engineer with me. I'm actually his supervisor (i'm 26yrs old). But he didn't get to the engineer position til about 3 years ago when i got hired as his boss.

What im getting at is, you can have a felony but i guess it has to be from long ago, a non-violent crime, and you have to be applying from to a company that has total trust in you. Also he's a Vietnam Vet so it probably helped him in the applying process (but being a Vietnam Vet probably was the catalyst to him being a felon lol).. 

-Crime doesn't pay

also i dont want to play the race card, but he is white. 

Last edited:
No,im not.,cause sadly i don't take the internet as serious as you.you just bothering and polluting every thread i visit and making asinine remarks thinking that youre going to get kudos for em which is pathetic cause you try to portray a image on the internet that youre hot **** when youre not. Sit down kid, you just act like a straight cornball . you are nothing more than a misc reject.
ive been on NT way longer than misc :lol:

you say you dont take the internet seriously, but i can practically see the fumes coming out of your ears.

AND you spell "boys" with the letter Z, which means you're just a kid, and I cant possibly take you seriously.

hope you're not a minority w/ tinted skin cause a felony is the kiss of death in America

Imagine tanned skin, Ross beard,flooded with tatts (hands, neck etc) with a violent felony.Me

I keep I real Op if you got a F it's hard to find work but it's possible. When i came home it seemed like hitting mega millions was easier then finding a job.There are alot of programs for felons out there they will make you go thru a bunch of crap so they can weed out the people that are really trying to get somewhere in life. A friend of mines is a emt now because of one of them programs.

If your not trying to go that route most of the jobs you will find are hands on. Construction, truck driving, warehouse, forklift operator etc. Most of them pay 40k+ but it's not easy work. Take one of them and stack your paper then open something. I always liked working with my hands so it was cool. Now I'm a full mechanic in a construction union. Make low 6 figures and enjoying life. With that F you have to push harder then the avg person or know someone.
Amazing. Repped.

usually i see dudes who work for companies that help felons or drug abusers, get jobs when they have felonys

:lol: @ people geting upset with my comments. Only on NT would me calling felons losers have some sort of negative connotation

be honest: of those who decided to come at me: how many of you either: have a felony

or

have an immediatefamily member/close friend with a felony?

Tell me specifically who, so I can call them a loser.

OF COURSE if there was some extremely unfortunate circumstance that occurred, i mean thats completely different. I'm not talking about that. But one knows what they did.

With all due respect buddy please don't come in this thread and call people losers, I'm not with putting ppl down. I thought some nters could sprinkle some game for those who made bad choices looking to get right. U calling them losers only helps with the problem not the solution.

Imagine tanned skin, Ross beard,flooded with tatts (hands, neck etc) with a violent felony.Me
I keep I real Op if you got a F it's hard to find work but it's possible. When i came home it seemed like hitting mega millions was easier then finding a job.There are alot of programs for felons out there they will make you go thru a bunch of crap so they can weed out the people that are really trying to get somewhere in life. A friend of mines is a emt now because of one of them programs.
If your not trying to go that route most of the jobs you will find are hands on. Construction, truck driving, warehouse, forklift operator etc. Most of them pay 40k+ but it's not easy work. Take one of them and stack your paper then open something. I always liked working with my hands so it was cool. Now I'm a full mechanic in a construction union. Make low 6 figures and enjoying life. With that F you have to push harder then the avg person or know someone.

:smokin

:lol: @ people geting upset with my comments. Only on NT would me calling felons losers have some sort of negative connotation

be honest: of those who decided to come at me: how many of you either: have a felony

or

OF COURSE if there was some extremely unfortunate circumstance that occurred, i mean thats completely different. I'm not talking about that. But one knows what they did.

I have like 5 uncles in jail along with a bunch of cousins.

The ones who been to jail are doing ok.

or

Out of touch loser

What joke am i trying to make?

Out of touch with what exactly? Crime? Felons? I guess so.

None of your rebuttals make sense.

You say that I'm trolling, but you guys ALWAYS do that when someone says something you don't like.

That's not trolling, that one speaking their mind. It's not the same. 

Clearly, many of you are lashing out purely based on emotions because I have apparently touched some nerve.

Well, tough. Not everyone you meet will say things that you agree with. 

Defending criminals, heh.
take the L 
I dont take L's, im not a felon.

Last edited:

or

Out of touch loser

Pretty much. All a flag is is a mark for life banning you from jobs. So you did something as petty as spit on a cop when you were 18 now its ok to be a janitor for life?

Ive got a few felonies and I was going to make a thread on this thanks OP 
smokin.gif

Ive been turned down from a few jobs and some temp places wont even help you out for 7 years 
mean.gif

Any help would be greatly appreciated to help get this PO off my back, always stressin me bout a job 
indifferent.gif

And Club, I usually dont take people serious over the internet, but I bet your a small guy with short mans syndrome or some cry baby **** like that, I would love to smack you in the face 
happy.gif

Ive payed my debt to society, who are you to call people that made a mistake a loser? FOH

What joke am i trying to make?

I was hoping you were joking, didnt think you were that big of a douche, guess I was wrong.
You dont know there story so calling them losers is tactless

But I just really think you should stop derailing the thread ( me included)

Last edited:
Idk why y'all pay this catty characters on here any attention. Good to see people giving responses about getting back to work, crazy this country intentionally pisses people over for profit instead of attempting to rehabilitate them. My question regarding this would having a felony stop you from finding work abroad?

And Club, I usually dont take people serious over the internet, but I bet your a small guy with short mans syndrome or some cry baby **** like that, I would love to smack you in the face 
happy.gif
Trust me, that would never happen.

and you have a FEW felonies? So you've intentionally broken the law harshly enough to warrant a felony on multiple ocassions...and im not supposed to think you're a loser? :rofl: :rofl:

come on, some of you arent even TRYING to make sense!

Last edited:
Trust me, that would never happen.

and you have a FEW felonies? So you've intentionally broken the law harshly enough to warrant a felony on multiple ocassions...and im not supposed to think you're a loser? :rofl: :rofl:

come on, some of you arent even TRYING to make sense!
Oh it wouldnt happen? Why cause your MMA bro? Stop jacking off to affliction tee shirts bra you aint ****

And my **** all happened at one time, you think I was that dumb to get caught multiple times??? Get real lil man, you even supposed to be here?

Im done with feeding your trolling *** though

Back
Top Bottom