Any NTers work for Aflac or any other Insurance Comapny? vol. Commission/Sales

Anyone here on NT work for an insurance company, particularly Aflac?

How is it? Some of your responsibilities?
Hows the pay (wage+commission+bonus+ etc.)?

looking to apply for an Associate job.

Just wanted to hear some opinions from people in the Insurance field (sales/marketing in particular)

Anyone here on NT work for an insurance company, particularly Aflac?

How is it? Some of your responsibilities?
Hows the pay (wage+commission+bonus+ etc.)?

looking to apply for an Associate job.

Just wanted to hear some opinions from people in the Insurance field (sales/marketing in particular)

keep getting a chance to do an interview, actually went to one, wasn't interested......

they still call every now and again.

keep getting a chance to do an interview, actually went to one, wasn't interested......

they still call every now and again.

I went on an Aflac interview. Dude called me for a year after that, sent me invitations to their banquet etc etc. Just didnt getting a genuine vibe from it. I want to do a commission sales job, think Id be really good at it. Just havent found the one yet....open to suggestions or PMs.

I went on an Aflac interview. Dude called me for a year after that, sent me invitations to their banquet etc etc. Just didnt getting a genuine vibe from it. I want to do a commission sales job, think Id be really good at it. Just havent found the one yet....open to suggestions or PMs.

^ same here. something with sales/marketing. Ive been hearing mixed things abotu Aflac. still debating if i should schedule an interview.

I applied this morning, and within 2 hours they called me 
indifferent.gif

^ same here. something with sales/marketing. Ive been hearing mixed things abotu Aflac. still debating if i should schedule an interview.

I applied this morning, and within 2 hours they called me 
indifferent.gif

I worked there last summer. Its 100% commission and you need to get your series 10-55 certification in order to be able to start making money.

I worked there last summer. Its 100% commission and you need to get your series 10-55 certification in order to be able to start making money.

northwestern Mutual. commission based. their policies and products are top notch and they lead the insurance industry in almost every aspect ranging from dividends paid out to low policy lapse rates . i'm currently interning, started a week ago.

northwestern Mutual. commission based. their policies and products are top notch and they lead the insurance industry in almost every aspect ranging from dividends paid out to low policy lapse rates . i'm currently interning, started a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom