Any of yall got cornrolls? vol post pics

nyfly1

Banned
How long have u been growing your hair
I wanna get some but by all means i wanna avoid the "mini fro" (Not a good look unless u got the head shape for it)

how long have u been growing it out and how much hangtime do u have? pics would be appreciated. thanks

laugh.gif
always heard them called cornrows

eek.gif

Did'nt even misspell it. You got the whole word wrong. Its Cornrows.
Ain't got it I think they look corny.

men i regret cutting my hair way back. smh

now i am trying to re-grow it back and the progress is super slow, I have been growing it for roughly 2 month and I am barely about to reach an Inch
laugh.gif

an info that might help it grow faster ?? (What type of shampoo, hair products should i use??)

I always hear people callin them corn rolls for some reason. Even at braid shops some of the women call em corn rolls. I say corn row but i dunno..

Is saying "cornrolls" a WC thing? I had a roomate from Cali back in the day who would say the same thing....

i maen if you want your hair to grow faster you could go get some dr miracles but my aunt takes these biotin pills that increase hair growth but notdrastically also foods with omega 3s like fish help and drinking water

I love cornrolls...slap sum butter on them jawns, maybe a lil jelly...that's good eatin, patna...

Originally Posted by Icrashdemboardz

I always hear people callin them corn rolls for some reason. Even at braid shops some of the women call em corn rolls. I say corn row but i dunno..

That's cuz they just don't know. The whole thing is the hair, when braided, looks like rows of corn. A corn "roll" doesn't exist,unless you call cornbread "rolls"
laugh.gif

I know theyre called cornrows, and thats what ive always called them, but answer me this:

In 8mile when Jimmy is gettin at xzibit at the lunch truck he says something like "you must have them cornrolls, rolled too tight."

So i always just kind of assumed it was a regional thing, but now this thread is here, and i want answers dammit. Is a Detroit thing maybe?

In 8mile when Jimmy is gettin at xzibit at the lunch truck he says something like "you must have them cornrolls, rolled too tight."

I'd have to watch the movie again with subtitles to confirm this, but a site had lyrics to that "Lunch Break" battle and they have it as"cornrows rolled too tight":
Okay folks, enough with the gay jokes,
Especially from a gay broke %%*$# yourself, Hey Lo,
This guy's dodo he worked here longer than me,
And I get paid more than you do,
Dawg take a seat, what's this guy standing in line for,
He ain't got money to eat, check this out yo yo,
This guy cashed his whole cheque, and bought one hoho,
$@%@$#$ ++*%, little maggot, you can't hack it,
Paul's gay, you're a %!+*#!,
At least he admits it dog, don't even risk it,
This guy starving to death, someone get him a biscuit,
I don't know what they told you "Mike"
You must have them cornrows rolled too tight
This job, you wanna quit but you can't
You've worked at this plant so long, you're a plant,
Look at your god damn boots!
For Christ sakes they're starting to grow roots!
In this mic you get faded,
you look like a pissed off rapper who never made it,
Eh why you $@%@$#$ with the gay guy G,
When really your the one who's got the HIV,
Man I'm done with this clown, it's off, #!@# it,
I'll let homegirl finish you off

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I know theyre called cornrows, and thats what ive always called them, but answer me this:

So i always just kind of assumed it was a regional thing, but now this thread is here, and i want answers dammit. Is a Detroit thing maybe?

It's just a play on words.

Back
Top Bottom