Any of ya'll heard of Action Bronson AKA one of the realest out right now?

I have only listened to a few songs which were recommended, but dude seems kind of corny.

Is it just me?

I see where you are coming from with calling it corny. I thought the skits and talking and interjections on Blue Chips were corny. I thought hookers at the point was kinda corny. But i think people have just hyped him up too much. Blue Chips was ok....like it was mediocre at best...gave it 2-3 spins. His rhyme schemes are good at times subject matter is pretty normal....i don't get the hype. People calling him the next Ghostface are just dumb.

I will listen to the alchemist tape but i am not expecting to be blown away.

^ I personally like Well Done and Dr. Lector both better than Blue Chip. Maybe try those? Dr. Lector just flows through so nicely. And Well Done just has great beats. Statik Selectah did incredible work on that album.

Assuming you didn't try those already tho...

^ Yeah it's just you

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I am ashamed of myself
embarassed.gif

I see where you are coming from with calling it corny. I thought the skits and talking and interjections on Blue Chips were corny. I thought hookers at the point was kinda corny. But i think people have just hyped him up too much. Blue Chips was ok....like it was mediocre at best...gave it 2-3 spins. His rhyme schemes are good at times subject matter is pretty normal....i don't get the hype. People calling him the next Ghostface are just dumb.
I will listen to the alchemist tape but i am not expecting to be blown away.

Cannot be serious.

If Bronson is corny then what is Kendrick Lamar, ya I went there.

I've never seen anybody call him the next Ghostface (yes that is stupid) but anybody who can't hear the influence is in denial.

Ghostface is about as one of a kind as they come but I thought back to him several times before I even got through the opening track the very first time I heard Well Done.

Last edited:
I've never seen anybody call him the next Ghostface (yes that is stupid) but anybody who can't hear the influence is in denial.

Ghostface is about as one of a kind as they come but I thought back to him several times before I even got through the opening track the very first time I heard Well Done.

its the voice yo.

The voice is a big part of it but let's not forget the morsel of borderline insanity either, which makes me wonder if it's not necessarily direct influence and maybe they just have relatable personalities.

Last edited:
edit drops tomorrow @ noon
Can't wait!!  Bronsolino & Alchemist along with crazy features from: Roc Marciano, Evidence, Styles P, Big Twin, Sean Price, AG da Coroner, and Meyhem Lauren?  Man!!

Last edited:
Rare Chandeliers is ill

Alchemist is a god on the boards, the beat on Gateway to Wizardry is one of the best joints I've ever heard. :smh::x
Eggs On The Third Floor is amazing especially the beat on the first section
Roc Marciano was spitting that **** on Modern Day Revelations, wow. The beat is :x
Mike Vick, are you serious? Once again This ***** Alc is not a human, Action spitting that luxury **** is amazing.
Dennis Haskins, Action spitting again, his wordplay is rough on this joint.
Randy The Musical, I'm done man, **** is magnificent. :smh:

This is rap music at its best, salute to both of them for this ****.

Last edited:
Dza is very entertaining but that's another discussion for another thread. I'm about to go smoke and listen to this for the first time. :D :pimp:

Dza is very entertaining but that's another discussion for another thread. I'm about to go smoke and listen to this for the first time.
happy.gif
pimp.gif
It's dope.  I listened to it in it's entirety on my way to and from the barbershop.  Every track is a standout!

DL'd this and will listen in a couple days. Glad to have some new Bronson though, especially with my favorite producer on the boards. Wasn't feeling Blue Chips much, so this is right on time

Smoke DZA is at the absolute bottom tier of weed/lifestyle rap. If one was feeling charitable you might call him mediocre at best.

Can't wait to listen to this Rare Chandeliers though.

Back
Top Bottom