Any of ya'll heard of Action Bronson AKA one of the realest out right now?

orlando magic warm up suits and black shaqs/95 younger bronson on the fast track
pimp.gif

Just dled his mixtape after watching the first two videos. Gonna give it a listen in a few.
pimp.gif

Just dled his mixtape after watching the first two videos. Gonna give it a listen in a few.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Never heard of dude but he's pretty dope. Any mixtapes worth downloading?

dr lecter, its pretty easy to find online
action_bronson_drlecter.jpg
Thanks. Dl'ed the tape, son is nice. The Ghost influence is crazy, I wonder how Ghost feel about it.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Never heard of dude but he's pretty dope. Any mixtapes worth downloading?

dr lecter, its pretty easy to find online
action_bronson_drlecter.jpg
Thanks. Dl'ed the tape, son is nice. The Ghost influence is crazy, I wonder how Ghost feel about it.

downloading now.

son seems like a cool dude.

plus that vid cookin the tuna is pure swag.

edit: after downloading, this dude is almost TOO similar to Ghost's flow. I don't know if I can get with it. The music is very good, but at the same I'm just thinking this is Ghostface.

downloading now.

son seems like a cool dude.

plus that vid cookin the tuna is pure swag.

edit: after downloading, this dude is almost TOO similar to Ghost's flow. I don't know if I can get with it. The music is very good, but at the same I'm just thinking this is Ghostface.

i feel what you guys are saying about him being too similar to ghostface. kinda kills some of the replay value but im still digging it. hasn't quite gotten old yet
laugh.gif

i feel what you guys are saying about him being too similar to ghostface. kinda kills some of the replay value but im still digging it. hasn't quite gotten old yet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom