any of yall travel 2 New Zealand?

i got back from there about 4 monthes ago, i lived there from april-sept 07 and then traveled with tha people i lived with for a few monthes across fromwashington clear 2 south dakota making stops along tha drive performing new zealand maori cultural song n dance. they brought a messege of christianity 2native american communitys, and different ways of dealing with problems in life besides using drugs, alcohol, and all that bad stuff. it was a crazy experincefor me myself, i really didnt want 2 go but my dad really pushed me 2 go because i was gettin worse n worse by tha week into drugs n alcohol. there were 2other teens that went with me, theyre from tha same tribe as me, i never really knew em but i knew who they were if u know what i mean but yea im just wonderinif any1 on nt has traveled over 2 New Zealand???

edit:bump 2 try n save it
ohwell.gif

Aoterea!
its Aotearoa sir and yea it was pretty dope i think, met some cool poeple and some hot $*! girls imo, i hooked up with a couple
devil.gif

I've been living in New Zealand for 12 years now....most boring country imo
where are u located in NZ?

before i left 2 new zealand i was a habitual weed smoker, sniffin pills n started 2 smoke pills (mainly oxycontin, but also percocet n vicodin), i was bingingon thizz about 4 times a week, started 2 experiment with ice, would sip on syrup when i could get it, it was usually liquid vicodin or codiene

so did you exposed to any of the music, if you weren't already?
idk, but I like their reggae.

only raggae group that comes 2 mine rite now is katchafire they were alrite, n nesian mystik(sp?) but yea just those 2 i still remember n theres this 1 otherrapper that was pretty dope but i cant remember dudes name....but yea there music was alrite

Originally Posted by A Town Rep

before i left 2 new zealand i was a habitual weed smoker, sniffin n started 2 smoke pills (mainly oxycontin, but also percocet n vicodin), i was binging on thizz about 4 times a week, started 2 experiment with ice, would sip on syrup when i could get it, it was usually liquid vicodin or codiene

Jesus man you became a OD junkie
eek.gif

and people say weed is not a gateway drug

you gotta be strong man...............i stopped smoking weed full time (now only 2 month's out a year for the past 3 years) i was a weed junkie myselfsmoking non stop for 14 years

But thank goodness I never got into hard drugs did a little dust (About 3 times) and acid (5 times) and that was it.

i dont think this guy needs to listen to reggae with his past hobbys

Originally Posted by A Town Rep

only raggae group that comes 2 mine rite now is katchafire they were alrite, n nesian mystik(sp?) but yea just those 2 i still remember n theres this 1 other rapper that was pretty dope but i cant remember dudes name....but yea there music was alrite
che fu, and aaradhna , if she counts.
I mostly listen to katchafire though...
the only time I knee of them performing in the states was around the time of bob Marley fest, in long beach. it was 18+ though so it didn't do me any good.

*edit
is the rapper you're talking about Scribe?

che fu, and aaradhna , if she counts.
I mostly listen to katchafire though...
the only time I knee of them performing in the states was around the time of bob Marley fest, in long beach. it was 18+ though so it didn't do me any good
che fu rings a bell now....damn that sucks, seems like no1 over in tha states would even heard of NZ music

well, the islanders here have....but that's about it.
and most of them listen to Hawaiian reggae, which kind of has a different sound to me.

hey ive been here in new zealand since sept 07. ive been living here in south auckland the whole time. i didnt mind living here when i first came but as timepassed im starting to hate it here. South auckland is imo the worst place to live in nz. It feels like im back in the mid 90's with the way everyonedresses and how they act around here. kind of funny seeing everyone wearing a boston celtics jersery and all of them are fake. i havent had a chance to get outof the north island yet but ive been to places like rotorua and tuaranga. really nice places. i find that the people that live in the smaller cities in nz aregenuinely nicer then the people living in auckland. Ive met some really nice maori and samoan people since ive been here and been to a couple cookouts. it wasnice seeing there culture and loved how they eat. Hangi ftw!! i cant really see myself living here forever but i definately wont forget this place when i goback home in june.

o yea i jus use it 2 keep in touch with people i know around tha state
o 4 real....u an islander urself? from where if so? man some polynesians r %$##@!+ beautiful, there were twins in tha group i was in they were 19and both had tha fatest $%+*+ ive seen man n they were slim 2 so it was like
eek.gif
...1 was skinnier than tha oother, i hooked up with her but here sister was hotter imo but yea her twin wasnt bad at all
hey ive been here in new zealand since sept 07. ive been living here in south auckland the whole time. i didnt mind living here when i first came but as time passed im starting to hate it here. South auckland is imo the worst place to live in nz. It feels like im back in the mid 90's with the way everyone dresses and how they act around here. kind of funny seeing everyone wearing a boston celtics jersery and all of them are fake. i havent had a chance to get out of the north island yet but ive been to places like rotorua and tuaranga. really nice places. i find that the people that live in the smaller cities in nz are genuinely nicer then the people living in auckland. Ive met some really nice maori and samoan people since ive been here and been to a couple cookouts. it was nice seeing there culture and loved how they eat. Hangi ftw!! i cant really see myself living here forever but i definately wont forget this place when i go back home in june
i was living like 15 minutes from tauranga in a town called te puke it was pretty cool there worked at a kiwi factory which was pretty cool seeindiversity of cultures there, only thing it sucked workin buy some of em because they no speaka ingles haha but yea tha legal age 2 work theres 15 so i got 2work with lotta cool youngins, im 22 myself not that old but i consider myself old....and ya tha hangis were dope, there food took a week or 2 gettin used 2but once i got used 2 em they were bomb, im missin there food rite now, ive lost muscle n gained fat since i been home
frown.gif

man, im here in wanganui right now, boringist place ever, there are alot of good opportunities to make money here though.

any of yall run into mobsters or black power poeple? or see any crazy gang %%*+ happen over there? i havent wanted 2 sadly but didnt see nothin, 1 of tha guysin tha group his uncle is the pres. of tha notorious chapter of tha mob so he gave me a mongrel mob shirt which is pretty dope, i wear it n show my bros thisis a gang shirt from nz n that hand sign is what they throw up for there sign....

LOL! People are strolling the streets with some lame %%% gear here. New zealand gangsters are the funniest especially when nobody has pistols. AND HAVE YOUSEEN THE PRICES FOR SHOES!! $350?!?! for dunks!?!?!?

LOL and the street wear stores are the worse!!! 85 bucks for a crooks and castles tee. %!$

yea thats what i thought 2 with tha pistols.....i was like what they dont even be blastin eash other but that jsut means more
devil.gif
knucklin up.....and yea there gear isnt up 2 par with me....i think crooks ncatsles is wack imo but thats just me.....but u gotta look at it like not every place/country cant be like or dont want 2 be like america, every place isdifferent gotta be diversaty or sumthin i guess otherwise it would be a boring *%@ world

Back
Top Bottom