Any of you ever Rent an apartment in another city Vol. Vacation

Im looking to spend 2 weeks in NY over the summer..ive never been.I seen some ads on Craigslist asking for $50 a night with a $400 deposit..Has anyone ever done this? Did u like ur expierience? Would u do it again?It's a lot cheaper than hotels..u guys think this is a scam or does this seem routine

Im looking to spend 2 weeks in NY over the summer..ive never been.I seen some ads on Craigslist asking for $50 a night with a $400 deposit..Has anyone ever done this? Did u like ur expierience? Would u do it again?It's a lot cheaper than hotels..u guys think this is a scam or does this seem routine

if ur staying in ny look at hoteltoshi.com they rent "luxury" apts .... ive actually thrown small parties in a few... definately worth it

if ur staying in ny look at hoteltoshi.com they rent "luxury" apts .... ive actually thrown small parties in a few... definately worth it

this is lightweight pricey...but i still think its a better deal then hotels...good lookin out!

anyone else have recommendations?

this is lightweight pricey...but i still think its a better deal then hotels...good lookin out!

anyone else have recommendations?

Dudes rent apartments on Craigslist all the time. It's finding one that you're confident is legit that is the key. Most people are unsure of what they're doing so they just get a hotel room.

Dudes rent apartments on Craigslist all the time. It's finding one that you're confident is legit that is the key. Most people are unsure of what they're doing so they just get a hotel room.

Back
Top Bottom