Any of you own a business?

I have been thinking really hard lately about starting my own business mainly selling auto parts. Ive worked at Autozone and Oreilly auto parts as the store manager and now at a mom and pop store doing the same thing. Ive been going beastmode since day one for each place and dont see nothing close to what i make for them coming back towards me. Getting fed up making the rich man richer, i think its my time to reap the benefits since i know how the system works. I live in a busy city full of mechanic shops i could offer my services too at the best price. Any advice from you fellow niketalk business owners would be greatly appreciated.

yeah i run a couple traphouses and got a few chickens n birds. very lucrative

-BURR BURR

I helped people with their finance expenses. Made 3 grand in a year. You can start slowly by selling parts online or services on craigslist.I had to put it on my taxes however and got taxed by the city of LA for being a "small business" not trying to humble brag. I'm just saying be careful when tax season come around. Shoutout to Wesley Snipes

I helped people with their finance expenses. Made 3 grand in a year. You can start slowly by selling parts online or services on craigslist.I had to put it on my taxes however and got taxed by the city of LA for being a "small business" not trying to humble brag. I'm just saying be careful when tax season come around. Shoutout to Wesley Snipes

humble brag away my man...

I'm on my way to trying to own a business my self right now..
tired of being a lazy duck...

go for it OP, i want to do the same but i'ma try going to school first to help me out with things a may not know. i think it'll help me out but it seems like you know your ****, make it happen 
nthat.gif

Going to start the first step on Thursday. Going to get a tax id and EIN number from the IRS.

Back
Top Bottom