Any OG’s still lurking here (circa 1999 - 2002)? Check in.

I started lurking NT in early 2001. Had an account mid 2001 and then the small, power hungry Dirtylicious banned me in the middle of 2002. Got this account in 2003.

Where is that dude? I want him to acknowledge that I was on the right side of those debates about Bush lying about Hussein being involved 9/11 so he could take their oil. That dude was so adamant that Sadam was involved.

Anyhow, I guess I count as an OG. Shout out to Russ from Slam magazine for blowing the spot up. Lol

Saw that name the other day & never seent it outside NT
E9C033E0-2D7B-4D6B-A903-A1949F897FEC.png
👀

edit: also a One Piece character apparently

I remember first finding out about this site from a friend in computer class as a freshman in high school this was 2000 so yea it's been awhile

Where is that dude? I want him to acknowledge that I was on the right side of those debates about Bush lying about Hussein being involved 9/11 so he could take their oil. That dude was so adamant that Sadam was involved.

Anyhow, I guess I count as an OG. Shout out to Russ from Slam magazine for blowing the spot up. Lol

I remember there being a post about someone calling him out on his shenanigans.

I remember there being a post about someone calling him out on his shenanigans.
Dude acted so high and mighty about that whole thing, when intelligent people knew that Bush used 9/11 as a ploy to make Chaney and his buddies at Halliburton rich by destroying the oil fields and acquiring the contracts to rebuild them. Sadam and Bin Laden were never buddies. Lol

Sneak Geekz put me on. Also he was Lowkey ahead of his time with btc. He was tryna put people on.

Bring back animated/ moving avatars.
Bring back the little avatar next your name.
Bring back signatures.
Bring back random/ just because/ useless threads and end this mega thread nonsense. Are we saving bandwidth or something? Every other thread doesn't need to be "official". If I want to see and discuss the dunk contest I shouldn't need to comb through a 4000 page thread to do so and hop in between several other conversations.
And we gotta do better than just cross posting from social media sites like twitter.

This place has so much potential. I hate to see what it's become.

CRUZ GANGSTAMONTE’s profile pic who happens to be a secondary acct from another OG, wallet breaker post from EKIN702, haters on Analog Bubblebath (and the OGs know who this is), no ads as in NONE, epic Norcal Summit7 meet-up, wolf shirt post, djmrsulu who was an admin scammed folks for a measley petty amount, meet up with fellow NTers at Jordan Brand love truck (I was there at the frisco stop) just to name a few … I’m 46 now and sorely miss the good o’le days of NT

Back
Top Bottom