Any OG’s still lurking here (circa 1999 - 2002)? Check in.

This thread is like a time machine

Checking in. :smokin

Damn been a minute I didn't see you bro. I peek in the wrestling thread every now to see if you're in there or you usually started the thread but never saw you and thought you moved on.

Been here since 2005. I remember Pookieman used to make the most off the wall posts. One of my ex’s asked if he was a cross-dresser and I just shrugged. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Pookiman lol, I remember the pic of him smashing a chick with an edited snake drawing covering his tool. Dude was a fool for real lol :lol:

Where is that dude? I want him to acknowledge that I was on the right side of those debates about Bush lying about Hussein being involved 9/11 so he could take their oil. That dude was so adamant that Sadam was involved.

Anyhow, I guess I count as an OG. Shout out to Russ from Slam magazine for blowing the spot up. Lol

The reason I checked this place out. That Kicks magazine was dope too 🔥

That's what got me here. Prior to that I was on NikePark for a bit and before that, one other random sneaker message board. Sneaker Nation, maybe? Cannot remember the name of it for the life of me, but it was super basic.

I’ve been here since Pokémon as well, don’t waste the Master Ball on Zapdos, get Mewtwo in the Cirulean Cave

JRose5 blatant racism. Someone has to have that Jrose towel/hood gif.

Kliq Kliq.
I can't access the OG gif.. :smh:

Jalen-Rose-towel-throw.gif

Lurked since 02-03 finally think I made my account in 2005. Just reset so I could comment on here but been awhile since I’ve been on here.

forum logo with black/varsity red XIs in the background which was also made into one of the official NT shirts … one of the Street Fighter II post to which I commented on and everyone else from the Bay Area NTers popped out of nowhere discussing all the old school Wednesday tournaments in Sunnyvale Golfland - I even arranged a mini NT summit meet up to play SF II Hyper Fighting to which 7 other members, including myself, showed up and we all headed and mobbed to frisco after … GOOD TIMES !!!

That's what got me here. Prior to that I was on NikePark for a bit and before that, one other random sneaker message board. Sneaker Nation, maybe? Cannot remember the name of it for the life of me, but it was super basic.

I remember NikePark! I didn’t read any of the dialog between members, just scrolled until I saw pictures of shoes that were going to release, lol. Those and the samples 🔥

Anyone remember that similar forum we’d use regrettably when the Yuku wizard would crash? It wasn’t ISS I’m talking about, it was specifically like a faux black and red knock off version of NT we used for a short time when our website crashed.

Anyone remember that similar forum we’d use regrettably when the Yuku wizard would crash? It wasn’t ISS I’m talking about, it was specifically like a faux black and red knock off version of NT we used for a short time when our website crashed.

Sneakertalk or NTKliq. The latter was started by iheartboost iheartboost or MoMoney or NinongBrown after we kept getting warnings in the COD threads. Im pretty sure it was like a black/blue or black/purple version.

I think it has been scrubbed from the internet. Boost is the only one of the 3 still semi active on NT.

JRose5 LMAO. I remember one time he messaged me saying something like "you better watch yourself. I know how much you care about your precious post count" LOLL

This was back in the EZ Board days (or whatever came after Juko? Ruko? I forget). I had like 20K post count at the time. Shortly after he had his epic downfall.

Someone made an epic YTMND page on him.

JRose5 LMAO. I remember one time he messaged me saying something like "you better watch yourself. I know how much you care about your precious post count" LOLL

This was back in the EZ Board days (or whatever came after Juko? Ruko? I forget). I had like 20K post count at the time. Shortly after he had his epic downfall.

Someone made an epic YTMND page on him.

Yuku! I still see people post "yuku" sometimes when they double post or something goofy happens. :rofl:

Random. Whatever happened to the old renaissance time period memes that had all types of funny lyrics and jokes?

Back
Top Bottom