Any one ever experienced as much anger as i did today? VOL putting in work and failing

I put in work in my classes and somehow i still managed to fail a couple of exams however that is not what pissed me off to the point of punching a wall. Whatreally pissed me off was when i found out that people who did practically nothing still passed while me who started working from the start of the semestereffed up. I dont think ive ever been this angry in my life i mean you know its guaranteed your gonna fail if you dont study etc but if you study a reasonableamount and still eff up the anger you feel is immeasurable. I punched the damn train door today after opening my results and nearly broke my hand.
frown.gif

be more mindful of your studys young grasshopper

review in your head before you sleep,

Wake up to review in your mind

That way nothing is lost

EDIT: oh yea, anyone got that FAIL gif with the baby's head in the stroller pic.
roll.gif

tongue.gif

I thought I was the only one who was angry today, lost my %!$+#!* metrocard..bought the @*$! last week, it was a monthly (81.00) 1 %!$+#!* week!!! I LOST IT, I wanted to %!$+#!* break something, I was seriously pissed... and I don'twant to drive to school because parking is a hassle and I don't even wanna buy another metrocard.. I'm staying home today
grin.gif
pimp.gif

whats worse is when u fail and then find out the big question u got wrong wasnt hard at all
mad.gif

I feel you turbo (nh). Its the same, I study for 3 days, feelin confident. Test results come back I got half right
indifferent.gif
@ me.

I hate that feeling. I study all night for an exam and get it back with simple mistakes everywhere. it's the worst

I hate that sh. but sometimes its hard for some, easy for others, different skill levels. sometimes it takes....... hard work+Smart studying=success. But thatsucks. I hate that feeling. God didn't make us perfect which is why we got to learn from mistakes, but hopefully you'll do better next time.

On the real tho, that's the worst...I would say I feel you, but I was always the kid who didn't study anything and pull off the upset....that'swhy I never studied.

i just think that maybe those people fully understood the material and so they studied less, but i know what you're saying. i know a few people like thattoo.

it really helps that some of my professors give me a list of topics that will be on the exam.
then i just go through my notes and textbook and create my own study guide.
i always go through my study guide before i sleep and look through it when i wake up.

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

I thought I was the only one who was angry today, lost my %!$+#!* metrocard.. bought the @*$! last week, it was a monthly (81.00) 1 %!$+#!* week!!! I LOST IT, I wanted to %!$+#!* break something, I was seriously pissed... and I don't want to drive to school because parking is a hassle and I don't even wanna buy another metrocard.. I'm staying home today
grin.gif
pimp.gif

I hope you used a credit card cuz the MTA can reimburse you

Yeah I was pissed off today for a different reason. I got on the bus(public transportation
sick.gif
) and there was no one on it except me and some old people. We get to the nextstop and more old people get on and it got pretty crowded. I had a seat and everything was cool, but some other old people had to stand. Then one old personthat was sitting next to me says something to me, but I had headphones on so I was ignoring him even though I knew he was talking to me. Then this #!$@# *%*$$%$$ takes out me earphone and says , "You want to give up your seat?". I just said ,"nope". (I'm anA-hole) He keeps insisting and all the old people band together so I just give up the seat.

YES, I was more angry than you today.

I put in work in my classes and somehow i still managed to fail a couple of exams however that is not what pissed me off to the point of punching a wall. What really pissed me off was when i found out that people who did practically nothing still passed while me who started working from the start of the semester effed up. I dont think ive ever been this angry in my life i mean you know its guaranteed your gonna fail if you dont study etc but if you study a reasonable amount and still eff up the anger you feel is immeasurable. I punched the damn train door today after opening my results and nearly broke my hand. image

happens to me all the time. i go to uc berkeley and while i study my %#% off, people get perfects without even putting half the effort i did.

People at UCLA be getting A's like lay-ups, and I gotta do freakin half-court shots for an A or something.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Yeah I was pissed off today for a different reason. I got on the bus(public transportation
sick.gif
) and there was no one on it except me and some old people. We get to the next stop and more old people get on and it got pretty crowded. I had a seat and everything was cool, but some other old people had to stand. Then one old person that was sitting next to me says something to me, but I had headphones on so I was ignoring him even though I knew he was talking to me. Then this #!$@# *%* $$%$$ takes out me earphone and says , "You want to give up your seat?". I just said ,"nope". (I'm an A-hole) He keeps insisting and all the old people band together so I just give up the seat.

well.. aren't you supposed to by law give up seats for the elderly? if not it's still a sign of manner.. but he did disrespect you and all, but itwasn't his fault
tongue.gif

I don't know if I've been that pissed off in a while. When I am I feel like punching something but I don't want to break anything. One dayI just want to go into a room that has glass everywhere with tables and chairs and just throw them around.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

sick.gif
) and there was no one on it except me and some old people. We get to the next stop and more old people get on and it got pretty crowded. I had a seat and everything was cool, but some other old people had to stand. Then one old person that was sitting next to me says something to me, but I had headphones on so I was ignoring him even though I knew he was talking to me. Then this #!$@# *%* $$%$$ takes out me earphone and says , "You want to give up your seat?". I just said ,"nope". (I'm an A-hole) He keeps insisting and all the old people band together so I just give up the seat.

i wouldnt have gotten up just to piss them off even more.

maybe you're not really studying then.
you're reading...but you're not learning.

you should analyze your study habits...and more importantly...test yourself on the material your just studied...find out what you're deficient in and thenstudy again.

you should analyze your study habits...and more importantly...test yourself on the material your just studied...find out what you're deficient in and then study again.
thanks this is what im currently doing to find out where i went wrong.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

I thought I was the only one who was angry today, lost my %!$+#!* metrocard.. bought the @*$! last week, it was a monthly (81.00) 1 %!$+#!* week!!! I LOST IT, I wanted to %!$+#!* break something, I was seriously pissed... and I don't want to drive to school because parking is a hassle and I don't even wanna buy another metrocard.. I'm staying home today
grin.gif
pimp.gif

I hope you used a credit card cuz the MTA can reimburse you

eek.gif
I LOVE YOU!!!! (nh)

What really pissed me off was when i found out that people who did practically nothing still passed
im one of those people.
happy.gif

but yes, i am at least as angry as you were, every single day of my life. it sucks.

the only temporary thing that works in calming me down is buying shoes and listening to music.

but im running out of money now and music these days is AWFUL. so now im feeling like.........

f893548debe2ef658958b5152bab4201870d086.jpg

and these dirty *%@ broads make me wanna...

e3d35c0eec05e2228415b44d23a020c5eabc56c.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

im goin to DTLR now to find some peace.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom