Any one know good ways to relieve anger??? Vol. Hulk Smash

I think I have a controllable anger issue. Its not with everyone and I dont spaz over simple things or get upset if someone cuts me in line for example. Its more built up rage
and when it comes out everything feels thin, like nothing exist in the physical realm but only visual. Only what my eyes see is there and I have no other feeling or emotion.
Pain doesnt exist and everything seems breakable. I dont feel my heart beat or myself beathing. Its like im numb and when I "spaz" its like a blur. I feel anger more than any
other emotion and I dont want it to be that way. I want to change and learn how to only release it when needed, not when its convenient. Ive gotten better with controlling it
over the years but it creeps up on me, and honestly its kind of addicting. Its like a major rush of endorphins and adrenalin. But I know its not good for my health and my blood
pressure spikes hard when I get into a rage. I havnt broken anything in awhile but I think its making it worse, cause when I destroy things it releases ALOT and I usually start calming down.

I need some advice on how to better control it and let things go. But its hard when theres other persons triggering it, so I need tips on how to deal with them.
Im thinking some sort of martial art training? or something to condition my thinking? Im very against "brainwashing" but im at a point where im leaning towards anything.
Music does help sometimes and so does the gym. Im not religious and semi spiritual. Smoking a blunt used to help, but now I know its bad cause that doesnt work anymore.

Is there anything out there that sends positive vibrations? I need something
tired.gif

I think I have a controllable anger issue. Its not with everyone and I dont spaz over simple things or get upset if someone cuts me in line for example. Its more built up rage
and when it comes out everything feels thin, like nothing exist in the physical realm but only visual. Only what my eyes see is there and I have no other feeling or emotion.
Pain doesnt exist and everything seems breakable. I dont feel my heart beat or myself beathing. Its like im numb and when I "spaz" its like a blur. I feel anger more than any
other emotion and I dont want it to be that way. I want to change and learn how to only release it when needed, not when its convenient. Ive gotten better with controlling it
over the years but it creeps up on me, and honestly its kind of addicting. Its like a major rush of endorphins and adrenalin. But I know its not good for my health and my blood
pressure spikes hard when I get into a rage. I havnt broken anything in awhile but I think its making it worse, cause when I destroy things it releases ALOT and I usually start calming down.

I need some advice on how to better control it and let things go. But its hard when theres other persons triggering it, so I need tips on how to deal with them.
Im thinking some sort of martial art training? or something to condition my thinking? Im very against "brainwashing" but im at a point where im leaning towards anything.
Music does help sometimes and so does the gym. Im not religious and semi spiritual. Smoking a blunt used to help, but now I know its bad cause that doesnt work anymore.

Is there anything out there that sends positive vibrations? I need something
tired.gif

Take a long drive

Hit the punching bag/ work on the speed bag..or get a sparring partner and do work son

Take a long drive

Hit the punching bag/ work on the speed bag..or get a sparring partner and do work son

Son goes to the gym enough 
laugh.gif

Go for a run, man. That's what I do.

There's this nice lake by my house, I'll run all around that %+%##

Or just venting to someone man. Anyone that will listen will work

Son goes to the gym enough 
laugh.gif

Go for a run, man. That's what I do.

There's this nice lake by my house, I'll run all around that %+%##

Or just venting to someone man. Anyone that will listen will work

Back
Top Bottom