Any one know good ways to relieve anger??? Vol. Hulk Smash

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by Dropten

Whats 730?
crazy

btw i read your post and did see you mentioned that it doesn't help anymore, may i suggest writing poetry?

i thought it was 51/50?

51/50 ratchet hurricane chris?
laugh.gif

i'm sure they're both slang for the same thing

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by Dropten

Whats 730?
crazy

btw i read your post and did see you mentioned that it doesn't help anymore, may i suggest writing poetry?

i thought it was 51/50?

51/50 ratchet hurricane chris?
laugh.gif

i'm sure they're both slang for the same thing

join a boxing gym. teaches you to control your anger. if you get too angry when you're going at it, your form goes down the drain and you'll get dropped. learn quickly

join a boxing gym. teaches you to control your anger. if you get too angry when you're going at it, your form goes down the drain and you'll get dropped. learn quickly

- Talk to a family member, friend or your girl on the phone and just vent. I find comfort and I feel at ease when I talk to someone who cares about me and someone who is willing to listen.
- Sprint. Don't run or jog, but sprint until your body gives out.
- Turn the music on full blast with the bass turned all the way up, great way for me to vent.

Whatever you do, don't physically assault someone or break something you'll regret breaking. I've had really bad anger problems the past year and I ended up breaking some random person's windshield and losing my $400 dollar rent deposit for kicking a door down and kicking holes into the wall... I feel u on breaking stuff, it definitely does relieve a lot of pent up stress/anger.

-Get involved with sports or have a workout routine... great way to build testosterone and have that release. It's not good to have your emotions and rage bottled up inside, u'll snap and go crazy, man.

- Talk to a family member, friend or your girl on the phone and just vent. I find comfort and I feel at ease when I talk to someone who cares about me and someone who is willing to listen.
- Sprint. Don't run or jog, but sprint until your body gives out.
- Turn the music on full blast with the bass turned all the way up, great way for me to vent.

Whatever you do, don't physically assault someone or break something you'll regret breaking. I've had really bad anger problems the past year and I ended up breaking some random person's windshield and losing my $400 dollar rent deposit for kicking a door down and kicking holes into the wall... I feel u on breaking stuff, it definitely does relieve a lot of pent up stress/anger.

-Get involved with sports or have a workout routine... great way to build testosterone and have that release. It's not good to have your emotions and rage bottled up inside, u'll snap and go crazy, man.

Id be scared to be around you when your angry lol, I seen your pics bro. But on the real just go for a drive on the freeway, go for a run, blast some music.. Those things always help me.

Id be scared to be around you when your angry lol, I seen your pics bro. But on the real just go for a drive on the freeway, go for a run, blast some music.. Those things always help me.

Breaking stuff is awesome until you calm down and realize you just screwed yourself
30t6p3b.gif

I'd just go to sleep. I never feel angry when I wake up

Breaking stuff is awesome until you calm down and realize you just screwed yourself
30t6p3b.gif

I'd just go to sleep. I never feel angry when I wake up

Thanks for the advice guys. Though ive tried them all with no success. A nap always works but its actually taking the nap thats the hard part.
I seriously feel like a real life Bruce Banner. I think imma try therapy.

Thanks for the advice guys. Though ive tried them all with no success. A nap always works but its actually taking the nap thats the hard part.
I seriously feel like a real life Bruce Banner. I think imma try therapy.

Bro u pointed out it problem in ur first post

u can't let it build up....if sething bothers u address it instead of keeping it inside

suppressing it just makes it worse when u finally snap

Bro u pointed out it problem in ur first post

u can't let it build up....if sething bothers u address it instead of keeping it inside

suppressing it just makes it worse when u finally snap

Back
Top Bottom