Any other Sig lines out there that can compete?

Ok is there any other sig lines that can Compete with the Jordan line.

I say the lebron line 1

Well his number is 23 and no rings(I belive but then again MJ didnt get any till his 6th shoe anyway)

and I think 2, 3, 4 are nice rest are ok. Is this something that can compete?

and lebron is like 4 years younger than jordan was in his 6th year. lebron has a solid line but without tinker lebrons line will not be as strong although itwill be a classic comparable to the penny line IMO.

Lebron's sigs aren't even on the same level. By the time Jordan was on his sixth sig, his shoes were already a nation wide phenomenon. I've neverheard of anyone getting bodied over a pair of Lebrons.

In the day no brand ever did.. but like I said in the other thread, LATELY the JORDAN BRAND has sunk its own ship and the LEBRONLINE is soo young still with much heat already, it should be the Brand thats gonna be at the top for awhile

LeBron III's are the best so far. You can wear them casually and they look nice on your feet.

I think depending on how lebron does on the court will determine how his sneaker line does. I personally am a big fan of his sig line

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Lebron's sigs aren't even on the same level. By the time Jordan was on his sixth sig, his shoes were already a nation wide phenomenon. I've never heard of anyone getting bodied over a pair of Lebrons.
true. but lebrons are strickly for basketball more than anything. jordan have and will always be for style next to basketball. if your going tobody someone over the lebrons it is probably going to happen on the court.

on a side note:
the lebron 5's were so hideous to me but one day i tried them on and i love them cause for proformance they are a 9 or 10 but looks a 1 or 2.

The Lebron's are the next best thing beside J's and there not even close. The Lebrons III's were the best so far and if they were part of theJordan sig. line they would be rated one of the worse shoes ever. People don't camp out outside of stores in the dead of winter and on there computers forLebron's. J's redefined the shoe game and are still doing so. I personally think there will never be another sig. line quite like Jordan's.

well as far as the 3,5 and 6s go jordan has him.none of those lebrons look good for casual wear especially the the 3s and 5s.(although the bred LJ5 are piff)
the 1's are close
i like the lebron 2s over the jordan 2s and the 4s are one of my favorite shoes. but thats just me.
lebron may end up coming up and being one of the best lines but then again how can u really compare jordan with when his line is so vast?
just off numbers alone its hard to argue.

In the beginning, there was Jordan............and then there was everyone else.

23 years later.......

There is Jordan.............and then there is everyone else.

Kobes and Lebrons sell well overseas every year
Melos and CPs are coming up
Jordans Still Rules

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

In the beginning, there was Jordan............and then there was everyone else.

23 years later.......

There is Jordan.............and then there is everyone else.
basically.

no matter how good an athlete does or how nice his shoes look they can never be on the same level as the jordan line simply because of what jordans did to thesneaker industry, Jordans opened the door, and it has just stayed open, cant ever recreate that because it's done. Jordans were the first, no matter whatelse happens, any other sig line will have to owe a large debt to Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom