Any other Sig lines out there that can compete?

Penny's line as a whole could have.

if LeBron's line wouldve remained innovative and pushed the envelope from the IV (one of my favorite modern, if not all-time shoes in general), then Iwould also say that had a chance. (unfortunately, the V was a HUGE step backwards and the VI is just...dare I say, and athletic timberland)

Tmac has a great signature line compared to all other basketball players. Lebrons line is hella whack, and kobes is alright. I love the Zoom Kobe 1s but eversince those I feel Kobe hasnt gotten a better pair out. I fined Lebron shoes big, bulky, and heavy. Jordans line is by far the best. Tmac has some nicestuff too but the recent ones called team models suck lol.

If there was a sig. line that messes with Jordans ,it wouldnt be lebrons, bottom line theres no sigs. out there comparing to J's ..

I.m.o. at least 5 or 6 different pairs of sig. J's are the best lookin,and designed shoes on earth ,thats outta all nikes,adidas,reeboks, any other shoeline.

The sig. J's hold the first 5 spots easy ,of all time best looking sneaks....

Tinker Hatfield is a monster...........

Nobody will touch the Jordan line anytime soon, if ever, for reasons far greater than simple design. Jordan was the genesis in many ways of the "shoegame" and there were many (too lengthy to list here) sociological reasons behind the success of the Jordan line. Everything being done now comes from theJordan blueprint. Until the people lucky enough to remember the real Jordan days are either gone or too old to care anymore, and the younger generations startto think for themselves and think nostalgically about athletes and shoes from their generations, everything "new" will seem stale and old-hat becauseof Jordan.

Lets remember Jordan couldve of signed with converse, and never of had tink as a designer ,,,,, of course to a degree the shoes would of sold
because of M.j.'s extraordinary talents , but without tink they wouldnt of been nearly as succesful..............

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Lebrons SUck

laugh.gif

I like Lebron's line but hate their oncourt marketing strategy. Instead of bringing out ugly soldier shoes for the playoffs, they should do a playoff modelof the signature shoe just like Jordan did. It really is irritating to buy the Lebron IV black/anthracite and he wears it for 10 games and thats the last yousee of it, I want to see some playoff models that we can buy in stores at the end of the April!

I don't think lebrons will ever come close to jordan brand.That's why on every forum you go to there will be a jordan thread and lebrons stuck in theregular basketball thread

I don't think lebrons will ever come close to jordan brand.That's why on every forum you go to there will be a jordan thread and lebrons stuck in theregular basketball thread

its a different game now then when the jordans first came out. for todays market i'd say lebrons do a pretty damn good job for a sig line... theres notalot of others out there with a sig line at the moment

Originally Posted by mikeposite

and lebron is like 4 years younger than jordan was in his 6th year. lebron has a solid line but without tinker lebrons line will not be as strong although it will be a classic comparable to the penny line IMO.

Let's see if LeBron 7 will erase off all the Swoosh and Nike Air on the shoes.
Then, let's talk about Comparison..

Lebron needs to compliment his sig line with achievements; since every shoe of MJ, on the other hand, tells a certain story, a certain milestone to thebasketball realm & that's a really big difference.

Back
Top Bottom