Any paint chipping issues with CDP 3s?

das hurt aj shud really consider improvin its quality 4 dere loyal customers cus we r paynn x mounts of $$ n dis wat we gt n return smh really a shame

My Fire Red and Flip III's have severe cracking on the midsole and around the air-unit.

Man, my flips are just like the ones posted. I think I'm going to sell my CDP 3's before I wear them and call it a day.

Worn maybe 4/5 times for walking...

But I'm more pi$$ed about the change in shape of the bendy pleather toebox. *Please note this IS NOT leather creasing in the good old natural way...this ischeap plastic deforming because it can't stretch like natural leather does:

I'm pretty sure they'll end up worse than my Fire Reds:

JB, if you're listening - let's be honest, you make retro's of classic shoes for collectors to keep in glass cases and not to be worn. Stopthinking all of your customers are too stupid to notice or care.

Wow those Flips and Fire Reds on page 4 are WRECKED. I have worn my Fire Red's to death since release date and they aren't half that bad. I gotta thinksomething happened to those, especially the Flips. Water most likely.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

damn... i also see this happening to the CDP carmine

How many times have you worn yours? I only wore mine about 6 times but I haven't noticed anything yet.

I wear mine strictly for basketball and there falling apart, paint chipping, and "leather" is starting to peel off.
mad.gif

After numerous wears, there will be paint chipping on these 100%, I think the CDP 4s lasted longer then these in terms of the midsole area...

^^not for me.

Ive probably worn both my CDP III and IV the same amount of times, but the IV has a lot more chipping.

i hope this is not whats in store for me and my cdp IIIs...smh at quality these days, or lack of it.

but one quick question, how can you keep the IIIs from creasing so easily, i wore mine like 2 times to school and they already that dip/crease on the toebox.is there anything i can do to fix or further prevent this

I sold my CDP IIIs and IVs due to paint chipping. The JB quality now days is HORRIBLE.

Originally Posted by aaronj

i hope this is not whats in store for me and my cdp IIIs...smh at quality these days, or lack of it.

but one quick question, how can you keep the IIIs from creasing so easily, i wore mine like 2 times to school and they already that dip/crease on the toebox. is there anything i can do to fix or further prevent this
Nothing! If the sneaker is bad to begin with you might as well not even wear them if you want them to look DS (and even then the shape of CDPretros look funny). I've worn mine many times now and haven't noticed anything major on them. I'm hoping eventually JB will get it's acttogether and make better quality retros. If this happens I'm sure CDP retros won't be worth much when compared to a pair that is made excellent.

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

my friends cdp 18s is already falling apart... he play ball in them and the 2nd time he used it for bball practice the sole almost fell off..
smh.gif

wooooowww...that's OD...i was thinkin about gettin those too for ball!!

nah but my CDP 3s are still good to go...just some creasing and that's it

Back
Top Bottom