any physical therapists on NT? vol. im back..like the spine

ahh had a nice little vacation..not only being banned for a while but i had spring break..anyways..are there any physical therapists on NT? or anybody studyingto become one..if so what are the best classes to take your first two years?

tired.gif

first 2 yrs you most likely won't be taking courses that directly relate to your major

Wouldn't you rather be a masseuse instead of a physical therapist? I think you'd be perfect for the job being that you wouldn't have to pay formassaging oil...

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Wouldn't you rather be a masseuse instead of a physical therapist? I think you'd be perfect for the job being that you wouldn't have to pay for massaging oil...

laugh.gif

Wouldn't you rather be a masseuse instead of a physical therapist? I think you'd be perfect for the job being that you wouldn't have to pay for massaging oil...

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]/thread .. time for me to go to sleep[/color]
laugh.gif

nah, i looked into physical therapy..and to my understanding, they make more and i think not only working as a PT will generate money it will also befufilling to know ive helped someone recover from their injuries or probably rehabilitated someone to a point where they can walk again
pimp.gif

I am a PT assistant and I can honestly say its the best job I've had. Well i know that my boss went to UMBC med school after she received her B.A. fromTowson, but I am not too sure what she majored in..

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

I am a PT assistant and I can honestly say its the best job I've had. Well i know that my boss went to UMBC med school after she received her B.A. from Towson, but I am not too sure what she majored in..

check your PM..

Back
Top Bottom