any premium denim for bigger dudes? (other than 501s)

i have a 38 inch waist and i have to wear a 40-42, i find it hard to find a good straight leg denim outside of levis 501s that look good. all of the good demin brands stop at around 38 or so.

i asked this question in another thread, but i will bring it here to see if i get anymore ideas.
i tried 569 levis and they are just too baggy.

please, serious responses only. save your corny jokes and useless .gifs for another thread.

I have a really nice pair of Sean John that have a nice slightly tapered leg that are very comfortable..It's the Marcus jean if Im not mistaken..Got em at Macy's..They have a nice dark rinse, no tacky stitching or pocket embroidery, and only cost me 60 bucks..They're not selvedge or anything overly fancy but they look real good with Tshirt or a sweater..Also Gap.com has some nice stuff for us bigger guys..

Im a big guy as well with a 38 waist (6' 225lb). What price range denim? I've taken a liking to True Religion "Ricky" Straight leg denim and almost wear them exclusively. IMHO the look and feel far surpasses anything else I've worn. The 38's fit more like 39-40. It's a bit pricy but, are in the lower price range for the brand. They make them up to a size 42 i believe.

@mushka

price range isnt an issue. i just want to find some good demin that fits without being super baggy

holler at Kiya from Self Edge.

he'll get you straightened out.

start @ Selfedge.com

Any slim fit jeans??
I got a pair of Old Navy slims that fit nice, but I need something darker.

I am currently wearing a size 40 but hope to be dropping a couple sizes down with my diet im currently on. I pretty much wear Ralph Lauren jeans and I usually don't have trouble finding a good pair

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

I am currently wearing a size 40 but hope to be dropping a couple sizes down with my diet im currently on. I pretty much wear Ralph Lauren jeans and I usually don't have trouble finding a good pair
Can't go wrong with Ralph Lauren.

is there an online shop where i can find nudies and prps in the bigger sizes? waist 42

Co-sign on Ralph Lauren Big& Tall having some good denim. Prps denim is really good but they can be OD expensive  though. You can get some pretty good deals on Prps from the Bay, Bluefly, and Yoox though. Imo, Levis is not what I call premium denim. I consider Levi budget denim.

Back
Top Bottom