Any Ray Allen PE's slated for HOH this season?

i love rays PE collection. saw a pic of like 20 of his a while back.. wonder if the pic is around
nerd.gif
. Loved his Seattle PE collection

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Ray wears different sneakers all the time, rarely does he wear sig line jordans PE's anymore accept for special occasions these days like when he wore those white green gold xi's 1 or 2 times for the celtics. He wears basically just assorted team Jordans. I wonder how he chooses. If he wore sig lines 1-23 he would really help in bringing jordan brand back, but instead he wears assorted team jordans that JB floods the market with now, they put out like 20 team jordan bball shoes a year and ray wears like 10 different ones a season.

He only wore those one time, on ring night to open the 2008 season. They were the sickest PE ever IMO because they were made specifically for that game (Celtics wore special white/green/gold jerseys for that one game as well).
But yeah, he breaks out some retro's once in awhile but generally uses team sneakers. I assume they are probably better for balling, with better technology than the retro's.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Ray wears different sneakers all the time, rarely does he wear sig line jordans PE's anymore accept for special occasions these days like when he wore those white green gold xi's 1 or 2 times for the celtics. He wears basically just assorted team Jordans. I wonder how he chooses. If he wore sig lines 1-23 he would really help in bringing jordan brand back, but instead he wears assorted team jordans that JB floods the market with now, they put out like 20 team jordan bball shoes a year and ray wears like 10 different ones a season.

He only wore those one time, on ring night to open the 2008 season. They were the sickest PE ever IMO because they were made specifically for that game (Celtics wore special white/green/gold jerseys for that one game as well).
But yeah, he breaks out some retro's once in awhile but generally uses team sneakers. I assume they are probably better for balling, with better technology than the retro's.

Would be dope if they dropped! Best bet for now is to check your local outlet. Mine gets tons of player samples

Would be dope if they dropped! Best bet for now is to check your local outlet. Mine gets tons of player samples

Back
Top Bottom