Any recommendations for "Watch Instantly" movies on Netflix? Vol. Good non-mainstream movies

Just got Netflix, and I know we had a thread way back about the best movies and GOOD Non-mainstream movies... anyone have any suggestions?
Preferably instant streaming, but even if it's DVD queue that's ok too

I remembered Moon being brought up from that topic, and I just added it and about to watch it right now. I'll let yall know how it is!

It ain't a movie but watch all the Spartacus: Blood and Sands.

Best show on TV and it ain't close.

The only thing that sucks is that if you stream and you have a HDTV it looks horrible. Still an awesome show.

Wasabi with Jean Reno. Over the top comedy and Reno "eating" wasabi by the buckets...
If you are in to epic chinese movies you can look for Red Cliff

Zelda_Complete.jpg

i just got netflix. looked at the streaming options and already want to cancel, however, the gf wants it.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

i just got netflix. looked at the streaming options and already want to cancel, however, the gf wants it.

stream is basically the side dish of netflix.

the main course would ofcourse be the dvds which u can get all the new releases on the day they come out with no wait  if you send in ur dvd on either friday or saturday

but on topic they have two documentaries on there you HAVE to see. The first is The Rise And Fall Of JAck Johnson. Thats a must watch for any sport fan or african american....or minority in general.

The second is The War, a 7 part documentary on World War 2. I learned so much on there i never knew and im only half way done. I never knew the USA made all of the Japanese Americans leave their homes and jobs and forced them to enter camps something that was against the constitution...smh...

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Off yourself.
The Office, South Park, tons of shows from Nova, Discovery and History, Step Brothers, Pineapple Express, The Big Lebowski, Caddyshack, Donnie Brasco, Syriana, Memento, Heat, Ghostride the Whip, Donnie Darko, Mallrats, Scent of a Woman, GoodFellas, Good Night, and Good Luck, The Hunt for Red October, L.A. Confidential, Dr. Strangelove, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, Blazing Saddles... the list goes on.

As for under the radar movies, watch $9.99. Its terrible and I want everyone in the world to suffer just like I did. Or you could watch some Mystery Science Theatre 3000. Its not really funny until you've been awake for about 30 hours straight, though.

they just also put up a ton of comedy central shows including season 10,11, and 12 of south park and all the roasts including flavor flavs. oh and the beavis and butthead collections. district 9 was also added and up is coming soon lol. i love the streaming cuz it enabled me to watch the entire series of my name is earl and arrested development aswell as watch 21 jumpstreet 3 of my fav shows of all time
happy.gif
and on my 360 and ps3 as well as my wii :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom