Any So Cal heads buying AJ XI this December 2010?

i went to millenium on hawthorne blvd, probs had round 20 pairs. maybe 30 or so heads in line.

I live by the one in Inglewood.
I'm friends with the manager there but he wasn't replying to my texts. Guess he knew what was up. A-Hole.
laugh.gif

I got 2 pairs from mill @ slauson, i actually picked them up 19th. from what my friend told me they were all sold out before release date.

Anyone see the dude at Lakewood wearing them and waiting in line for another pair? Cool dude though..

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Anyone see the dude at Lakewood wearing them and waiting in line for another pair? Cool dude though..

I was just like that dude at Montebello
laugh.gif
, many heads asked me why getanother pair? I just said "why not? I need my 2nd pair"...but many cool dudes. I was like the 10th person in line outside the mall and the 3rd oneoutside Shoe Palace store, walked out with my 10.5 w/ ease...this was the first and last time Ima camp out for shoes, it was cool but the fact that I wasalready sick and getting even worse was not good...
sick.gif

but good experience to be with many shoe heads
pimp.gif
glad that the bunchadudes I was with the whole night got their pairs

"SoCal heads, some store at the Del Amo mall still has the Space jams for retail in a few sizes. it's across the Food Court."

This was posted in the outlet thread last night.

"SoCal heads, some store at the Del Amo mall still has the Space jams for retail in a few sizes. it's across the Food Court."

This was posted in the outlet thread last night.

They only got a 15 left.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Has anyone's online order from finishline ship yet ?

My still says processing .

Yeah, mine shipped. Supposed to come in on the 5th.

Back
Top Bottom