Any stores receive AM 95 Neon yet?

balloonoboy

Banned
They're starting to show up in various spots online and around the nation.

They arrive over here yet?

Thursday they'll start popping up at stores.

But I think these have a "launch date" on them though, so.....

My local shop has these on the wall I think for $120 (I can double check that for ya)...didn't know they were releasing again.

Sport Time?
I just double checked my info and he has them tomorrow at 140..my mistake!

I gots coming in friday! I think stores will start selling these once shipment arrives.

If you look in the "AMFAM" Thread in the Sneaker Showcase you can see pictures of them....and for me, one that LOVES AM's, these are quite sad. SMALLER bubbles than the last release which is the most important part of that shoe. They have also changed one of the colors on the gradient on the side of the shoe. If you are going to dish out $140 for these, IMO, you should spend another $40 or so and find an older pair.....

Yea I saw them, neu. I'm going to have to try them out first.

I know the '09s cushioning was a joke. If these are better, they'll be copped.

footaction got them in but not release until 03/20... if u want to get them early see if local boutiques are releasing early.

dtlr on 14th and u got em. i picked em up today by mistake...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mz J0rdaN LaDy

Originally Posted by Asia

footaction got them in but not release until 03/20... if u want to get them early see if local boutiques are releasing early.

nahhh they come out the 27th!
That's even better!!!
laugh.gif

Word to that.

I'll have to give a manager dow that week of then.

Last thing I need to do is make a pitstop for a sneaker on wife's birthday......

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I'm looking for that jacket
Me too bro!!!!! .... I passed on these I'm just going to get my man to swap out my HOA neons for these 2010s... I'ma stay cheap #%!@##%* on this one.
laugh.gif

Also on the jacket.. I have a store owner who is trying to order more.. what size u need?

i saw these sitting behind the counter at footlocker towson towncenter yesterday. said they come out saturday.
they got this chick that works there that has a KILLER booty. i miss when she used to work at last stop because of the fits she used to have on

Back
Top Bottom