Any updated info on color of XI's in XI/XII pack?

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Some of you people already agree to what's been confirmed. Black/white and red 11's and White/black and taxi 12's. This is a pack that I look forward to getting this December. Them Space Jams can come out early next year beacuse they aint goin be in the 11/12 Countdown pack. And for that matter, let me show the pic again.

2c236076318b2d7ba59560e673142d63e44d651e.x-png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SMOKIN' HOT!

eek.gif
probably the most cleanest pair ive ever seen.
Great pair, even better camera/photography. great photography can make anything look good.

According to nicekicks.com it has been confirmed that there releasing the space jams XI and the white/red XII

^^ SneakGeekz gonna shut YouTube down when he does, tho. All the traffic on there will be like EastBay on a Friday night releasing Carmines. Can't wait!!!

I know some a y'all hoping and wishing that the XI' was Space Jams with a red or blue Jumpman logo. You could pray if you want to but I don't thinkit would happen because it's been said and done. Black,white and red sole XI's and White,black and taxi XII's. There probably won't be a changebut I only hope it won't. But there could be one, but then again maybe not! I still like Black,white and red 11's(or perhaps clear sole-which I'mlooking forward to that much) and White,black and taxi 12's

sneakgeekz does not have them, open yalls eyes and see that those are the 6-rings, you would think with high post counts you would be able to tell thedifference between xi's and 6-rings

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

SNEAKGEEZKS HAVE THEM
eek.gif

I wish I had a GIF to show you how much you fail. I dont think one has been made yet, but eventually one will pop up, and then i will give it to you.The TWO3, straps from the VIII's, Fuzzy Jumpman, wierd shape, strange jumpman on toebox thing, and the painted bottoms arent enough to tell you these arentXI's?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
isnt there a post on here with this video titled "6 RINGS?" btw i hate Bred XI's with passion, SJ ftw

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by hannah nc

Have you been under a rock? It's the Black/Reds. Same as 2001 retro.

nahh its supposed to be these im pretty sure

like the spacejams... but red instead of blue
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
THESE are ugly to me .... dont drop these keep it solid with the regular colorway
Cosign. and I hope you were joking that SG has them because if you cannot tell that garbage 6 ring
sick.gif
s from XI's you should just quit collecting sneakers.

^Hooray!!! I been wanting to get a few OG XIIs but im afraid to buy anything because i fear they may release. Plus I bought the Blk/Red XIs a couple yearsback so i hope JB doesn't re-rerelease them.

Back
Top Bottom