Any walk-ons on NT? VOL I'm just not good enough

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Originally Posted by ddot7

I'm trying to figure out if some of the posts in this thread are serious or not. People throwing stuff at the wall, hoping it sticks.

they arent

*edit
laugh.gif
@ What up

Since you came through. Do you have any links to some GOOD football drills? Anything would be helpful.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

For what it's worth, Hines Ward is one of the best athletes to EVER come out of the UGA football program.

Indeed. He's going to get jacked up this Sunday though.

I walked onto my JUCO in the 2005/2006 basketball season after i torn my MCL my senior yr of HS(c/o 2005). The starting 2 guard got injured 2 days before our 1st game and I started in his place. Played 35 min and scored 28 points.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Way to make a splash.

grin.gif
.....Thanks. We played Rockingham CC in a tip off classic inCharlotte, NC. Was ranked in the top 25 in the NJCAA D-2 Poll for the 1st week of the season
I ran under their scouting report and just felt like everything was going my way in that particular game.
Walking on shows heart in itself cause even you are not getting any money from the coaches. Just stay ready and you never know when you will be called on tofill a role on a team

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

For what it's worth, Hines Ward is one of the best athletes to EVER come out of the UGA football program.

Indeed. He's going to get jacked up this Sunday though.

I walked onto my JUCO in the 2005/2006 basketball season after i torn my MCL my senior yr of HS(c/o 2005). The starting 2 guard got injured 2 days before our 1st game and I started in his place. Played 35 min and scored 28 points.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Way to make a splash.

grin.gif
.....Thanks. We played Rockingham CC in a tip off classic in Charlotte, NC. Was ranked in the top 25 in the NJCAA D-2 Poll for the 1st week of the season
I ran under their scouting report and just felt like everything was going my way in that particular game.
Walking on shows heart in itself cause even you are not getting any money from the coaches. Just stay ready and you never know when you will be called on to fill a role on a team
What stopped you though? I know everyone can't make it to the NBA but IMO if you have the basics for the position your aiming for, and you dothe essentials very good then you should make it far. I don't know, maybe I'm dumb but I just have belief, if given the chance, and you work very hardat your craft, then you should be successful. Not to underestimate, but Eddie House, do isn't an all time great, but He's great at what He does. I justhave a faith in people to work and play beyond of what they think is capable
ohwell.gif

I played d3 football for four years. You can be a scrub and make the team, you'll just never travel and will only suit up for home games. Even then,you'll never play. The difference between the Starters and the scout team was like night and day especially on the d3 level, it's probably a littlemore even the higher you get up in division.

its acutally lower, higher division football schools actually scout for the scout team to better prepare the first team, many 3 star recruits are recruited bythe big 1a schools just to prepare the first team.

Back
Top Bottom