Any way to get outta a Photo Speeding Ticket??

Are you sure? they normally just mail you a ticket with the picture in it. If you can somehow dispute that it is not you in the picture, you can get out of the ticket. But something feels off here, idk why they would be sending someone personally to your door to deliver a photo speeding ticket.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

monkey.jpg

laugh.gif
 i remember this story
in op's case

i dont know how much it varies from state to state but:

Drivers have 30 days to respond to a notice of violation after it arrives in the mail. Motorists can either pay the fine, challenge the ticket or inform the DPS that the recipient is not the driver and return the paperwork with a copy of their driver's license. Drivers who challenge tickets could end up in Justice Court.

Those who ignore the notice may be served with a hand-delivered ticket.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2009/09/08/20090908dpsmonkey0908.html#ixzz1EvXM2Q89

monkey.jpg

laugh.gif
 i remember this story
in op's case

Drivers have 30 days to respond to a notice of violation after it arrives in the mail. Motorists can either pay the fine, challenge the ticket or inform the DPS that the recipient is not the driver and return the paperwork with a copy of their driver's license. Drivers who challenge tickets could end up in Justice Court.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2009/09/08/20090908dpsmonkey0908.html#ixzz1EvXM2Q89

They mailed it, I ignored it.

After so many days, they hand deliver them.

Not leaving anything out.

LOL, I'm not saying it's a valid reason, but that's the only reason I was going over what I THOUGHT was the speed limit.

They mailed it, I ignored it.

After so many days, they hand deliver them.

Not leaving anything out.

LOL, I'm not saying it's a valid reason, but that's the only reason I was going over what I THOUGHT was the speed limit.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

monkey.jpg

laugh.gif
 i remember this story
in op's case

info on this story would be appreciated

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

monkey.jpg

laugh.gif
 i remember this story
in op's case

info on this story would be appreciated

Just pay it...

You will be wasting your time going to court... to end up paying the same fine plus court fees...

Just pay it...

You will be wasting your time going to court... to end up paying the same fine plus court fees...

Back
Top Bottom