Anybody catch Bill Maher yesterday? Some strong stuff here...

pimp.gif
...I was going to write some Cliffs...but this was really well worded, so yall should hear it...

pimp.gif
...I was going to write some Cliffs...but this was really well worded, so yall should hear it...

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

bill maher is a pretentious jew prick who thinks everything he says is right I hate this guy and Im a "liberal"
What does him being Jewish have to do with anything 
- I agree with Maher. Stewart lets the "we are just a comedy show" act get in the way him doing great things.

bill maher is a pretentious jew prick who thinks everything he says is right I hate this guy and Im a "liberal"
What does him being Jewish have to do with anything 
- I agree with Maher. Stewart lets the "we are just a comedy show" act get in the way him doing great things.

I caught the rally on t.v. and needless to say stewart lost my respect when he tried to equate what keith olbermann does with fox news

I caught the rally on t.v. and needless to say stewart lost my respect when he tried to equate what keith olbermann does with fox news

Very inappropriate. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. 
I agree with Maher - Jon Stewart could have really made this rally about something but just like President Obama... he wants to equate liberals and conservatives as the same type of people with the same rationale who just simply should work together and everything is going to be peaches and roses. Most of the commentators on Fox news are virulent scum who perpetuate fear and hatred. Liberals and those who speak for my team need to wake up and realize that this country is in a deep divide and there is no bargaining with the other side. Demos had their chance to get things done and they blew it because they wanted to "reach across the aisle" to people that want absolutely NOTHING to do with them and their agenda. Enjoy 2 years of absolute stalemate garbage in the Government from now on. 

Very inappropriate. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. 
I agree with Maher - Jon Stewart could have really made this rally about something but just like President Obama... he wants to equate liberals and conservatives as the same type of people with the same rationale who just simply should work together and everything is going to be peaches and roses. Most of the commentators on Fox news are virulent scum who perpetuate fear and hatred. Liberals and those who speak for my team need to wake up and realize that this country is in a deep divide and there is no bargaining with the other side. Demos had their chance to get things done and they blew it because they wanted to "reach across the aisle" to people that want absolutely NOTHING to do with them and their agenda. Enjoy 2 years of absolute stalemate garbage in the Government from now on. 

Maher is such a blowhard. There's a fringe group of vocal lunatics on each side, and a bunch of people in the middle who don't give a crap except for one day in November every two years.

Maher is such a blowhard. There's a fringe group of vocal lunatics on each side, and a bunch of people in the middle who don't give a crap except for one day in November every two years.

Maher was right.

Stop pandering to the middle. Get *+%+ done!

Eff all the political correctness. Hopefully this lights a fire under the democrats tails.

Maher was right.

Stop pandering to the middle. Get *+%+ done!

Eff all the political correctness. Hopefully this lights a fire under the democrats tails.

Maher and Keith come off as presumptuous jerks with the comments they have made as of late.  They've only reinforced the position conservatives have of them, as people who believe they can do no wrong.

Jon was entirely correct to do what he did.  Fixing this divide due to faction will have to come from a place of humility on BOTH sides.  Maher and Keith don't speak for all liberals, just as Glenn Beck and Michael Savage don't speak for all conservatives. 

For that reason, it has to be acknowledged that both sides of the argument have used manipulation techniques and lies for the sake of their respected arguments.  Michael Moore produces just as much propaganda and lies as Glenn does. 

To argue over which side uses more manipulation defeats the purpose of everything Jon and Stephen tried to establish (progression, moving on from the past, starting new, working together, etc.)  So awesome job to Maher and Keith for ruining that.

Maher and Keith come off as presumptuous jerks with the comments they have made as of late.  They've only reinforced the position conservatives have of them, as people who believe they can do no wrong.

Jon was entirely correct to do what he did.  Fixing this divide due to faction will have to come from a place of humility on BOTH sides.  Maher and Keith don't speak for all liberals, just as Glenn Beck and Michael Savage don't speak for all conservatives. 

For that reason, it has to be acknowledged that both sides of the argument have used manipulation techniques and lies for the sake of their respected arguments.  Michael Moore produces just as much propaganda and lies as Glenn does. 

To argue over which side uses more manipulation defeats the purpose of everything Jon and Stephen tried to establish (progression, moving on from the past, starting new, working together, etc.)  So awesome job to Maher and Keith for ruining that.

Maher's that dude, only liberal that isn't a {}...Why do liberals feel the need to play fair when the other side never does %*!$ that, if the liberal media realized had propaganda that could rival the %#*! conservative media spews this country would be in a hell of lot better place.

And to the guy who said Jew
indifferent.gif

Maher's that dude, only liberal that isn't a {}...Why do liberals feel the need to play fair when the other side never does %*!$ that, if the liberal media realized had propaganda that could rival the %#*! conservative media spews this country would be in a hell of lot better place.

And to the guy who said Jew
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Maher's that dude, only liberal that isn't a {}..
Maher is officially a Libertarian. He has to pander to his (generally) liberal panel and audience though.

Back
Top Bottom