Anybody checking out Domo Genesis' new album No Idols? Vol. OF's weed rapper

just gave this album a thorough listen.

domo doesnt really sound like he fits the ALC sound. comes off a lil out of place...

as far as the production, ALC just gave the guy some throw aways. its def not top notch production from him. dope but its not @ the level of quality music he's been churning out lately...

3/5...

It's like Alc was trolling him with that All Alone beat thinking he would tell him that the grunting was wack and Domo didn't want to disrespect him so he just went with it. :smh:

Gamebreaker
eek.gif

earls that dude

Ya'll hatin if yall not messin with this.. Alchemist came correct with the beats.. Domo Genesis is pretty nice

Alchemist's production carried this mixtape. If it was some other Producer I wouldn't have even checked for it.
Had some good features from Action Bronson, Prodigy, SpaceGhost, and Freddie Gibbs. Hell, even Wolf Haley came correct.

Alchemist's production carried this mixtape. If it was some other Producer I wouldn't have even checked for it.
Had some good features from Action Bronson, Prodigy, SpaceGhost, and Freddie Gibbs. Hell, even Wolf Haley came correct.

when the beat switches up on domo's verse... :smh::smokin:smokin:smokin

I'm about to spark one and listen to this mixtape with alchemist doing the beats i can only hope it will be as good as covert coupe

tape is flames. been listening it alot since it came out.

this also reminds me that the ALC x Bronson mixtape needs to drop like now :smh:

Pretty smooth. Domo fits with the beats but isn't really noticeable. The features carry this, from Tyler and Earl, to P, Gibbs and DZA. Don't get the Bronson love here, minus him sounding like Ghost. He's nowhere near as interesting as Tony Starks

Spaceghostpurrp's flow on Daily News is crazy
I cant get past that song, Power Ballad, No Idols, Elimination Chamber & the song wit Gibbs & Prodigy simply cuz Domo isnt really nuthin special without features and I have a couple songs of him solo so I know this lol
Those 4 songs alone & ALCs production makes this project damn good tho lol

Back
Top Bottom