Anybody co-sign Manu hate....

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by solesavage

he's obviously skilled, but I cant disagree with you. His flopping, gets out of hand like captain hook. Dude always throwing himself like a grenade just blew up 5ft away from him.
I cant possibly express feeling towards him any better than that....well put sir.
laugh.gif

co-sign

mad.gif
I can't explain how much I hate this man, The mere utterance of hisname make my blood boil. I've never wish physical harm someone but next time this little racoon come hopping thru the lane somebody needs to send himflying into the parking lot.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

mad.gif
I can't explain how much I hate this man, The mere utterance of his name make my blood boil. I've never wish physical harm someone but next time this little racoon come hopping thru the lane somebody needs to send him flying into the parking lot.
Dude, what the hell is your problem??

pimp.gif
@ Manu leading the Spurs to Ws without Duncan..

Like dude on page 1 said I blame Stern for this. If a flop can get you calls you do what you have to do.

Dude has talent, can't deny that. I hate watching him though, he's like a weasel out there on the court.

He's just annoying to watch...straight up. The dude flops all over the place and just flails his entire body EVERY time he drives. I can't even counthow many time he drove to the net and just flopped and got a foul call. It's ridiculous. Okay so he has rings. Like Duncan, Horry, Parker, etc. didn'thelp contribute to that?

I don't really like the dude but he is on my fantasy team so I hope keeps on killing it. Dude is having a monster year.

mad.gif
I can't explain how much I hate this man, The mere utterance of his name make my blood boil. I've never wish physical harm someone but next time this little racoon come hopping thru the lane somebody needs to send him flying into the parking lot.

Yeah ok. Get a grip you're sounding real female-ish.

Nothing but love for Manu. He deserves to be an all star this year and when all is said and done, he'll be top 2 or 3 non US player of all time. Heattacks the basket hard and for all his flopping, he can also take the punishment and finish.

Only thing I don't like is the flopping and the crying.....Other than that, he's cool in my book......

Plus he wong hesitate to try and yam it on your favorite player ....

Alright....... but one question........ Would you let your son play the style Manu plays? flopping, flailing, grabbing something like its soccer. is thatrespectable? to me its not

His style of defensive play is dictated by NBA rules.

You don't get these types of calls at lower levels of the game. So sure, I'd let my son model his against game around Manu's. Manu's game isnice. Face it.

Back
Top Bottom