Anybody else a lightweight?

i get right (2-3 drinks) and drunk any more than that, but i dont act any kind of way different (talk more) so its not a big deal being a lightweight for me .

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Being small and physically fit = 4 shots and I'm grinding on everything
man im 5'10 155 & i can drink more than my homeboy who 6'3 325

3 or 4 mixed drinks is considered lightweight???? i thought 1 or 2 was lightweight. if you said 3 or 4 beers (which has less alcohol content than liquor) i'd understand.    
you guys are alkeys

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Being small and physically fit = 4 shots and I'm grinding on everything
man im 5'10 155 & i can drink more than my homeboy who 6'3 325
word, i'm a little shorter and like 10 pounds less.  but catch me after a meal and it's sick how much i can drink.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

also when i drink i tend to have red bull and/or blow which def helps you drink more and feel more sober than you are
hahahaha that white is the anti-drunk drug

im a heavy drinker as is, but when im in vegas and on that white i can drink forever.  granted its throughout the course of an entire day (say from noon to 5am) but I can takedown 25 or so drinks (beers, whiskey rocks, shots, i hate messing with mixers or anything with sugar cause it gives me a mean hangover) and not only am I upright, but I am carrying on full conversations with clarity.

as crazy as it sounds, im 31 now and in my drinking prime.  i think i could drink my college self under the table.  it really is a strange phenomena.  Granted, I dont bounce back the next day like I used to, but the day/night of I can put em away like a champ.

for better or worse, i am very much like my old man.  just about everyday after i come home from the office or from the gym, i will pour myself a 5 finger bourbon/scotch/irish whiskey on the rocks, sometimes 2 glasses.  my eyeball estimate says that its a 3 shot pour give or take, and that barely takes the edge off.

Originally Posted by capuT

smoking > drinking.

TRUTH....but you're a druggie or "pothead" if you like THC over alcohol.  I can be out of work and grab a 5th and a 12 pack get
sick.gif
faced all weekend, make an a$s out of myself, then go pass a drug test Monday and start work that Tuesday.

...BUT if I smoke or consume THC all weekend, relax, hang out, watch a movie and grab some food I'm going to fail that test Monday and be SOL. 

YES I'm very mad.
mad.gif

I'm not a lightweight, just don't like drinking that much. I can go in when I do, but I'd rather chief.

white? drinking? smoking?

yea i dunno why i came in here

continue.

I'm a super light-weight when it comes to alcohol. 2 coors lights and i'm already slurring my speech.

I gave up hard liquour after going HAM late h.s. early college. Severely impacted my already bad acid reflux.

2-3 beers and i'm gravvy. After that it's water or dr. pepper.

About 4-6 quality beers and I'm good. Been staying away from hard liquor tho. I do know my limits now. Nothing is worse then taking care of someone who does not. 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

During my time in college I've seen my tolerance shoot up tremendously. In the past, 3 shots would have me happily drunk, 5 and I might not remember everything the next morning. These days I need about 8-10 shots just to get drunk.

When you guys talk about 5 drinks not doing it for you, wth are you drinking? I have a spot DT that give you 3/4 liquor in a "big boy" cup (beer cups) per drink and if I ever consumed 5 of those I would black out on the spot.

A usually night consists of 2 patron and pineapple big boys 2 double shots at the pregame spot, 2 - 3 more shots/drinks throughout the night, and a beer to top it off. That can be anywhere from 60 to 80 depending on where I go.

Leaving college and coming back home I thought Orlando was expensive but I guess I got it good.

differs for me and with whom im drinking with
when im with my brother and his friends (who drink like fish) we usually go like 10 shots and I get drunk but with other friends like 6 or 7 and im drunk. really depends on crowd imo

most ive ever had was prally about 13 or so was mixing and stuff: ending up throwing up at 3 different occasions, throwing bread at people while laying in the pantry, and telling my boys dad to not tell my mom how drunk I am haha. one of the funnest nights ive ever had

My tolerance is pretty much where I want it to be. Takes me about 5-6 drinks to get drunk, and I only weigh 140. I never really could do shots though

I'm really surprised by a lot of these answers. What the hell were some of ya'll doing in college if not learning how to hold your liqs?

I drink to enhance the night, 3/5th of a Bacardi Gold and I am set. Once arrived at the club, a long island or two to further enhance the night. All in all 20-30 bucks at most lol.

weGOOD

Son said a beer and hes through tho.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Those are the cats you see with their cars wrapped around a tree. The peer pressure from friends pushes him over his limit. I wouldnt even drink if I had low tolerance level.

nope..
Usually 6-8 beers and some drinks before going to the club and then another 5-6 drinks/beers/shots.

Back
Top Bottom