Anybody Else Get Mad at the End of America History X? Spoiler

When Ed Norton's brother gets shot. Just shows what a punk that other dude was. Daniel didn't even do anything serious all he did was stand up forhimself and he gets popped just when he was going to turn his life around. Messed up yo.

Word. Thats what makes a film a good film tho. You dont expect that and it leaves a strong feeling with you.

As much as I didn't want the kid to die, I Love it because it's reality. Sometimes, it's just too late for you to change your life around.

pimp.gif
Movie...I still have the Curb Stomp scarred in my brain

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Really? I thought the ending was PERFECT.
I should have phrased it better. The ending was great but it made me mad, not because it was bad, but because I felt bad for Ed Norton and howsome kid just threw away his life over something so stupid.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I should have phrased it better. The ending was great but it made me mad, not because it was bad, but because I felt bad for Ed Norton and how some kid just threw away his life over something so stupid.
He was avenging his brothers death. Im not saying thats right or wrong. But it showed how the whole thing is a cycle. And once you start it, itshard to stop it.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I should have phrased it better. The ending was great but it made me mad, not because it was bad, but because I felt bad for Ed Norton and how some kid just threw away his life over something so stupid.
He was avenging his brothers death. Im not saying thats right or wrong. But it showed how the whole thing is a cycle. And once you start it, its hard to stop it.
Oh see I missed that I thought he was just mad at Daniel because he blew smoke in his face and wouldn't back down. Now it makes a little moresense. Still a dumb thing to do though. Ed Norton reall was great.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

As much as I didn't want the kid to die, I Love it because it's reality. Sometimes, it's just too late for you to change your life around.
pimp.gif

I would like to see a sequel or a movie that is similar to this one. It was one of the if not the best movie I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom