Anybody else have HORRIBLE professors? i cant be the only one

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

So uh, OP, why I never seen u on NT in David Lawrence
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
i go to robert morris

I had a Photography teacher who was a female rights activist and that ain't boil over to well when you are mackin' these women like I am.

I only had one really, really bad, nay, unqualified professor in a computer class I took. Luckily, the course was easy and self directed and have gave out easy A's so I cannot really complain that he knew nothing about computers, let alone had a PhD in computer science.

I had some professors that people though were bad but those professor were more so the ones who spent most of their time about research and would come downstairs to give lots of the information they had to us undergrads and they did not have a very well organized lesson plan. Luckily my intro and intermediate micro professor was at teaching and having a very strong understanding of that let me get a lot of out classes taught by professors who were knowledgeable but who were not the best teachers.

we have a bunch of Indian professors at my school, and people pretty much know to stay away from them. the accents are just unbearable, and they all have reps for being hardasses.

international professors in general are normally just poor.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

profs who cant speak fluent english and dont use the microphone in a class where theres 200+ students FTL

never had a class that big, but one of my professors last semester had a very very thick accent and basically

whispered when she talked

lucky, i've had many classes with 500ish, and one class with 1000+. university of toronto btw

those are some big +@# classes, wow, i go to a smaller school, biggest class i had was like 50 people
laugh.gif

roll.gif

lucky, 50 people in a class is tolerable. IMO, if theres any class with 100 or less people, the prof cant be THAT bad, because you can talk to him afterwards or something

I have a really bad drawing professor right now, but she is probably in her 70's and is retiring after this year. She gives out extra credit for everything so I'm cool with not learning anything
smokin.gif
easy A

I had this one engineering professor. Dude was the worst.

This one time we were taking a test and one question asked us for the definition of a word. I copied the definition word for word straight out the book and got it wrong. He over there talking about thats not what he believes it is. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

I had this one engineering professor. Dude was the worst.

This one time we were taking a test and one question asked us for the definition of a word. I copied the definition word for word straight out the book and got it wrong. He over there talking about thats not what he believes it is. 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

But yes, I have one now. She was writing some scribble on the board and someone asked her what it was because they didn't understand Avatar writing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JCH3

I have had a handful of awful professors.

i try and use ratemyprofessor.com but as you inch closer to graduating, theres less choices of classes to take, therefore having to be stuck with some bad teachers
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

they're just preparing you for the real world - there are tons of bosses that supervise horribly. 
laugh.gif
 Truth.

I had a teacher like this in HS though. Dude would talk for like an hour about the most random crap. Every class he had a new story. I learnt nothing in that class.

Back
Top Bottom