Anybody else keep getting calls about extending your car warranty? HEATED

Keep getting calls by them on my cell and house phone everyday.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

i started taking names and numbers when they called, then i threatened with a lawyer. they hadn't called me since.

Good idea! Yeah not often though just a couple times.

I get the call all the time... it's always the second notice that mine is gonna expire. Then one day I finally got the final notice.... then the companydecided to stop bluffing and go back to the second notice. I've been on that call list on-and-off for at least a year.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

i started taking names and numbers when they called, then i threatened with a lawyer. they hadn't called me since.

Good idea! Yeah not often though just a couple times.
how? isnt a automated voice?
laugh.gif

thats what mine are

Not at home. But at work all the time. Same thing with refinancing your mortgage. And consolidating your credit.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Just got another one.

Anybody got any advice on how to handle this?
save the number in your phone as "dont pick up"

i read this thread a few days ago, got a call yesterday and finally asked to be removed from their list.
hopefully it works

i hate these damn calls
mad.gif

i get them 3-5 times a week
how can we make this stop!

eight2one wrote:
its a scam right?
Did you just really ask that?
roll.gif

The trick here is to out smart them, which was easy for a good friend of mine. Next time they call, wait to be transferred to a representative. Inform the repthat you are very interested (sound sincere) and want to extend your warranty. Inform him that the phone call that you received had no call back number and askif you can take his down. Tell him/her that you are out running errands right now and you want to follow up with him/her later on. Now what you choose to dowith that phone number is up to you
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom